💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

*Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

LostBoyfriend

Question, I bought one, the "male" version, but how do I know is legit? Like it looks good, but like I never liked the smell and everyone says it smells delicious and good. But like for me it smells very adult like, very señor, like lemons and limes and not very pleasing.

How can I know it's the real one and not a fake one? :giveup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I mean if she can still keep the scent...maybe legally having to add or change a few notes and obviously make another bottle design...she could honestly revamp her classic fragrance

I definitely want to see her expand her lines because if she can do makeup endorsements and campaigns...she could definitely bring back her fragrances...especially as a 10 year anniversary thing :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SPARTACUS

This would be awesome! I hope they do something special though (like a new vanity case) since I own all the products already! :fan:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• CyanLights changed the title to *Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening
Monster Voices

Oh stars ... it's my favorite perfume of all time. But how do I even get a hold of one (or 5) if House labs releases it :laughga: I'm not gonna pay some insane shipping fee from the US.. help, European monsters, are there official distributors around here?  

Forever and Always!

Monster Voices
3 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Question, I bought one, the "male" version, but how do I know is legit? Like it looks good, but like I never liked the smell and everyone says it smells delicious and good. But like for me it smells very adult like, very señor, like lemons and limes and not very pleasing.

How can I know it's the real one and not a fake one? :giveup:

The way you describe it - it's the real one :derpga:

Forever and Always!

BornAsUnic0rn

I hope they bring back Eau De Gaga as well, it was the best affordable fragrance on the market. 

djBuffoon
8 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I want Eau de Gaga to come back. I absolutely LOVE that one and how it's unisex and damn it smells good.

I still have two bottles of this, and every time I wear it, someone asks about it. 

Helxig
8 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I want Eau de Gaga to come back. I absolutely LOVE that one and how it's unisex and damn it smells good.

Oh my god I looooved Eau De Gaga! I usually don't like mens fragrances because they all contain that one particular 'man smell' that I really dislike, and women's fragrances, while delicious smelling, are not something I like to wear. So Eau De Gaga was just perfect! And I simply just loved the smell

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BornAsUnic0rn
34 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh my god I looooved Eau De Gaga! I usually don't like mens fragrances because they all contain that one particular 'man smell' that I really dislike, and women's fragrances, while delicious smelling, are not something I like to wear. So Eau De Gaga was just perfect! And I simply just loved the smell

Same. Completely. The only fragrance that ever came close to it was Versense by Versace. Works as a man, works incredibly well in drag, works when going to work, works when going out. Both of them were  my „signature“ scents for years. 

Archived