Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

STOOOOP WTF so did I!!! 

I remember buying it and telling the lady at the register it was for my “sister”. Bitch I have no sister :air:

And I was so proud of wearing it at school but then got embarrassed when one of the girls asked me if I was wearing the Gaga perfumed that I just said it was my deodorant because I didn’t want them to clock that I am a gae :air::air::air:

I- 

not me saying that I’m buying it for my sister too I can’t :deadbanana: our minds 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, migamiga said:

they better!! i need to smell like a slut again 

Us smelling like sluts

CGwo0ff.gif.c523b2fca9768e16c77e7f2cadf3

Damon

Aah throw back to 16 year old me going to high school smelling like a puta :nick:

... and now i just sit in silence.

TheOriginalOne
6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I- 

not me saying that I’m buying it for my sister too I can’t :deadbanana: our minds 

The craziest thing is that the register lady didn’t even ask me why I was buying it. She just gave it a look and I immediately was like:

“IT’S FOR MY SISTER!” 
1-B63-F701-8-E90-4-FF6-AFF3-858566-B0-F5

Roboboy

didn't she literally say she hated selling perfumes.....lmao

elijahfan
15 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

Well you know, Gaga is no stranger to a contradiction or two :oops:

LaLuna

OMG I hope it's true, I miss wearing that perfurme so much, it smelled soooo good. If it is re-released at some point I'll make sure to buy a few bottles before it's discontinued again :lolly:

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I want Eau de Gaga to come back. I absolutely LOVE that one and how it's unisex and damn it smells good.

I never got to smell it! I wish HL went into more perfumes starting by relaunching both classics. 

NATAH
40 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

that was more in the context of she hated being forced to do things she didn't want to do at the time, which is important to remember. i think i remember her saying also she wasn't interested in selling a perfume unless it was something new and innovative?

10 years later, she'll probably be up for selling a perfume now that she has a brand which she controls!

mother, what must i do?

HausOfAntonio
44 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

The craziest thing is that the register lady didn’t even ask me why I was buying it. She just gave it a look and I immediately was like:

“IT’S FOR MY SISTER!” 
1-B63-F701-8-E90-4-FF6-AFF3-858566-B0-F5

The funniest part about explaining yourself to cashiers is that it immediately gives it away lmaooo :sharon: I remember going to NYC for the first time as a kid, going to the American Girl store and getting the doll of my dreams, then telling my dad a million times at the cash register line to tell the cashier it was a gift even though you could obviously tell how excited I was about her :toofunny:

callmexoxoalice

I think gaga kept the rights to the website and the brand, so it might be possible. 
didn’t we found out about haus labs  (make up) wayyyy before it was announced because they recycled the web domain from perfume 😭

XOXO, Call me Alice

TEANUS

This HAS to happen, I wonder if they can do the same scent with a diff bottle since the bottle design was sold by Coty a few years back

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• CyanLights changed the title to *Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Archived