Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

*Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm not a student I would totally buy some. I loved the sent!

Don't visit my profile

Stafani Versace
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Can they even do that under the Haus Labs brand? 

I believe that it was already released under the Haus Laboratories monicker if I am remembering correctly.

Rat Boy
42 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i was obsessed with it omg 

i would go to my school smelling like a rich bitch all the time! 

So you went to school smelling like @River? :oprah: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

skaxboy
20 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I remember this video. They do say “From the Haus Laboratories in Paris.” So maybe they can rerelease it without the partnership of Coty. 

Glamourpuss

They really should re-release this. So many little monsters want not just one but multiple bottles. 

• CyanLights changed the title to Fame Perfume Re-Release Potentially Happening
  • SharkmanthaC changed the title to *Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Potentially Happening
59 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Bring back Eau de Gaga too. It was really good.

For some reason people hated on it so much, but it wasn’t that bad. When I was living in The Netherlands, they actually sold Eau de Gaga in a discount store (even though it was still like €8) and I stocked up on it. Unfortunately I don’t have it anymore but I liked it a lot.

majkl > kitsch

Suspiria

Lol. This is a classic nothing claim to excite fans with no intention of ever following through.

elijahfan

I was literally sniffing the spray of my empty bottle a few days ago wishing for this.... :giveup: I would definitely re-buy it if they did this. Now that Gaga has her own beauty company, I don't see why this couldn't be happening.

I'm not sure they'd be able to use the original bottle tho - wasn't the design re-bought and used for some Black Panther perfume? :triggered:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Technically, Haus Laboratories started back when they made the perfume. But they'd probably need to strike some sort of deal with Coty to distribute it independently, now that Haus Labs has become a proper company. Plus, there's the issue of the bottle design that I mentioned above. I hope they manage to work something out and Coty doesn't suddenly want to get greedy - they've literally been sleeping on this perfume for nearly a decade, it's time to let it go.

That would really be amazing, but I fear all these legal matters could lead to complications that would ultimately make it not worth the trouble.

I feel like it would make sense with her makeup brand. I honestly have enough of a stockpile to probably last me the next 20 years lol

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i was obsessed with it omg 

i would go to my school smelling like a rich bitch all the time! 

STOOOOP WTF so did I!!! 

I remember buying it and telling the lady at the register it was for my “sister”. Bitch I have no sister :air:

And I was so proud of wearing it at school but then got embarrassed when one of the girls asked me if I was wearing the Gaga perfumed that I just said it was my deodorant because I didn’t want them to clock that I am a gae :air::air::air:

• CyanLights changed the title to *Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Archived