*Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

i was obsessed with it omg 

i would go to my school smelling like a rich bitch all the time! 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

FATCAT

I'd buy a couple extra bottles on top too if it means having that scent til I'm dead

Purr more, hiss less.

RAYA.core

I loved this perfume I know I bought two at the time because they would be hard to get. You know the body wash wasn't bad either

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Gagaloo911

I want Eau de Gaga to come back. I absolutely LOVE that one and how it's unisex and damn it smells good.

Little Monstera

And they could re-release it for the tenth anniversary since it came out in 2012 :enigma: it would be so perfect :firega:

omgggg the collapse, this would be amazing

I really hope so!!

literally 10th anniversary!!! helloooo!!! I have a 10yo bottle, love that. Half full

Alannah
11 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

And they could re-release it for the tenth anniversary since it came out in 2012 :enigma: it would be so perfect :firega:

GIF by Achievement Hunter

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE :fatcat:

I had this perfume, it didn't last long on me. People would return it where I worked because it stained their clothes. 

Stafani Versace

I would buy so many if this happens. I have been saving my last bottle because I didn't want it to be over. My signature sent.

• CyanLights changed the title to Fame Perfume Re-Release Potentially Happening
  • CyanLights changed the title to *Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Archived