rumor

*Possible* Fame Perfume Re-Release Happening

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar

For those of you who love Eau De Gaga, Clive Christian 1872 smells exactly like it. It's more expensive, but it's darn near a dupe

Guillaume Hamon

Let's hope...

Gaga said she hated selling it so let's re-release it without any promo from her, that's okay. We just need the orders available! :vegas:

Joshie S

I just paid $200 for a bottle so yeah bitch I hope she does :enigma:

I now have 3 bottles. One is damaged so I can't use it, but I'd love to be able to buy the scent :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Helxig
4 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Same. Completely. The only fragrance that ever came close to it was Versense by Versace. Works as a man, works incredibly well in drag, works when going to work, works when going out. Both of them were  my „signature“ scents for years. 

Oh I love that! Maybe I should find some Versense. I need something nice to wear on special occassions. At the moment I just buy a vanilla body spray from The Body Shop and add some other fragrance oils to it (some cedarwood, sandalwood, black pepper, a whole lot of roasted coffee bean) and that's kind of become my daily scent but it's obviously nothing great considering I effing made it myself :green:  works as a nice day-to-day scent but I need something professional for going out. That was my Eau De Gaga until it ran out :( 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

NewUsername
11 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Technically, Haus Laboratories started back when they made the perfume. But they'd probably need to strike some sort of deal with Coty to distribute it independently, now that Haus Labs has become a proper company. Plus, there's the issue of the bottle design that I mentioned above. I hope they manage to work something out and Coty doesn't suddenly want to get greedy - they've literally been sleeping on this perfume for nearly a decade, it's time to let it go.

That would really be amazing, but I fear all these legal matters could lead to complications that would ultimately make it not worth the trouble.

I think Coty owns a lot of the rights. Haus Labs would probably have to copy the scent (which is possible up to about probably 95%) instead of just starting production again. And yeah, the design of the bottle was sold, so they'd have to make a new bottle.

Three years ago I bought a bottle (my first one), particularly for collection.

11 hours ago, Kitsch said:

For some reason people hated on it so much, but it wasn’t that bad. When I was living in The Netherlands, they actually sold Eau de Gaga in a discount store (even though it was still like €8) and I stocked up on it. Unfortunately I don’t have it anymore but I liked it a lot.

13 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I want Eau de Gaga to come back. I absolutely LOVE that one and how it's unisex and damn it smells good.

I was going to write that Eau de Gaga was still quite easily available online where I live, but last time I had checked was about 2-3 years ago, I think (when it was already discontinued). I got a second bottle at a very low price about 4 years ago I think. I rechecked now and a quick search only gave me 1 site, that's selling 50 ml for 149 euros and 75 ml for 199 euros, damn.

12 hours ago, Alannah said:

GIF by Achievement Hunter

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE :fatcat:

I had this perfume, it didn't last long on me. People would return it where I worked because it stained their clothes. 

Really? On my skin it's one of the perfumes that lasts the absolute longest. And I have tried a lot of perfumes.

9 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Question, I bought one, the "male" version, but how do I know is legit? Like it looks good, but like I never liked the smell and everyone says it smells delicious and good. But like for me it smells very adult like, very señor, like lemons and limes and not very pleasing.

How can I know it's the real one and not a fake one? :giveup:

The one in the silver packaging? Pretty sure that's fake :sweat:

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh my god I looooved Eau De Gaga! I usually don't like mens fragrances because they all contain that one particular 'man smell' that I really dislike, and women's fragrances, while delicious smelling, are not something I like to wear. So Eau De Gaga was just perfect! And I simply just loved the smell

@Helxig can you explain more what you mean by "that one particular man smell"?
I remember some years ago I was like "women's scents are way more interesting, all the men's smell the same", but then I noticed that I was just testing out the 'wrong' men's scents. Now I have a handful that I LOVE.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Please... It's about time, at least just the scent, make it cheap

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

11 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

didn't she literally say she hated selling perfumes.....lmao

I mean she did, but she wasn't selling makeup back then too so..
I think it could be possible now that she feels free to do so with her own company, and not kinda forced into it.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

I hope they'd also use the old black and gold bottle again, I need to have it. Sadly I couldn't buy it back then.

edit: okay I read the other posts, sad that they probably won't be able to

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

M i K E Y

I’d love it cause I never got the fragrance and I’m dying to know what it smells like 

Inferno

This will never happen but I genuinely and authentically liked Fame lol and in retrospect I love the bottle design. At the time people acted underwhelmed, even me, but she kind of ate.

Inferno
7 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

I’d love it cause I never got the fragrance and I’m dying to know what it smells like 

Like a musky honey floral, imo

Helxig
20 hours ago, NewUsername said:

@Helxig can you explain more what you mean by "that one particular man smell"?
I remember some years ago I was like "women's scents are way more interesting, all the men's smell the same", but then I noticed that I was just testing out the 'wrong' men's scents. Now I have a handful that I LOVE.

I don't know exactly what it is. I think there are a few scents that are in most mens products that create that 'man smell' that I don't like :shrug:    the other thing is, there are a few mens fragrances that I actually liked, but I'm not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for them until I find one I love, and I've never found one that I really love

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I don't know exactly what it is. I think there are a few scents that are in most mens products that create that 'man smell' that I don't like :shrug:    the other thing is, there are a few mens fragrances that I actually liked, but I'm not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for them until I find one I love, and I've never found one that I really love

I see there's one Sephora store in NZ. You can ask free samples (not all at once of course) at Sephora's! 

Archived