• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet

• Guille

• misanthrope

• MonsterOfSpain

DaR34lestBeitch

edge of ****in glory. the song alone ****s on the whole fame/monster era.

plus she has clarence clemons in it, and it was right before he passed. or did some of you forget already.

MonsterOfSpain

The Edge of Glory. I thought it was the worst Gaga video to date but now I love it. Sorry Just Dance, but I have to go with EOG.

Just Dance is the more entertaining video, but I voted for EOG. I know it was a ****-job and was probably done faster than Lotus, but its simplicity really complimented the song and its message. Her looks were also a lot more interesting in the video than Just Dance.

That said, I'd only be able to watch EOG once maybe every 6 months or so, IF I HAD TO. Just Dance is basic as fuq but it's a lot more entertaining lol

3 points in and ready for more

huttont

Just Dance is so good...it shows her roots.

(disco bra, bangs, lightning bolt AND ICONIC inflatable whale humping)

TEOG being personal does not make it any less boring, sorry im not sorry :ohwell:

MonsterOfSpain

I ****ing love Paparazzi, it's one of my favourites videos ever, but Bad Romance is soooo epic, it was a revolution. 1st video in making 200 million views.

Bad Romance so.

Oh this is a hard one :/ my primary though is to vote for Bad Romance but Paparazzi is also great and lead to Telephone. Difficult, very difficult.... Well, I say the more creative and ambitious is Paparazzi but as my real favourite my vote goes to:

Bad Romance :gaga: