Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

(UPDATE: Hacker cleared) Kelela clowned for PS5 scalping

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

UPDATE #2: It was a hack and Kelela finally got her account back ayy 

UPDATE:

May actually been a hack, as I initially suspected, but i’ve yet to find a confirmation. Cant say I wouldn’t put it past her bc idk her that well 💀😭

Sooo apparently a few days ago, moderate known indie artist Kelela posted to her insta that she has 2 PS5s she’s trynna sell, to her fanbase. Ever since then, the jokes have not let up and apparently it’s super serious 😭 Yall think it’s actually her? At this point I do w those DMs 

Her DMing fans:

😭😭😭

She’s blocking people and is now on private loool

Shipper

See, I like to thank the way you wrote the post stating who Kelela is --as a moderately known indie artist-- cause a lot of us don't know the new artists/influencers/social climbers that has been popping up lately. 

And she is so desperate to sell those PS5s even entertaining the trolls. :messga:

Kinda sad cause the PS5s are probably not hers and probably a relative or friend asked her to sell them cause she is moderately known by some. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

She was hacked, i’ve seen the same thing happen to other people on twitter not so long ago and it was also about selling ps5.

it’s kinda funny that they try to sell her upcoming album as well tho. like they know the fans are desperate

StarstruckIllusion
44 minutes ago, Shipper said:

See, I like to thank the way you wrote the post stating who Kelela is --as a moderately known indie artist-- cause a lot of us don't know the new artists/influencers/social climbers that has been popping up lately. 

And she is so desperate to sell those PS5s even entertaining the trolls. :messga:

Kinda sad cause the PS5s are probably not hers and probably a relative or friend asked her to sell them cause she is moderately known by some. 

Tbhhh she’s kinda old news, and really not that famous even on stan twitter, but her 2015 & 17 albums have some bops

35 minutes ago, Vojta said:

She was hacked, i’ve seen the same thing happen to other people on twitter not so long ago and it was also about selling ps5.

it’s kinda funny that they try to sell her upcoming album as well tho. like they know the fans are desperate

oh? was this confirmed? her insta is gone too

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Tbhhh she’s kinda old news, and really not that famous even on stan twitter, but her 2015 & 17 albums have some bops

oh? was this confirmed? her insta is gone too

absolutely no comment on the first thing you wrote…

it’s not confirmed but this is exactly what happened to others and i doubt she would come out of hiatus just to sell ps5 on nye. idk about her ig tho. i see it, there are just no posts (but it’s been like this ever since i started following her).

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

cause a lot of us don't know the new artists/influencers/social climbers that has been popping up lately

Kelela has been around since 2013 :air: she's not very known but she's worked with Arca (that's why I know her) and Björk has mentioned her a couple of times too

Soft, soothing, and succulent

StarstruckIllusion

😭😭😭 it’s totally fake 

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to (UPDATE: Hacker cleared) Kelela clowned for PS5 scalping
StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, Vojta said:

she’s finally got her account back!

slayy I’m happy for her but a tiny, tiny part of me is sad this isn’t real bc it was sooo funny 😛

Archived