Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stupid Love was the real Cultural Reset

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven
14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

cringe for a wedding :laughga:

btw weddings are the cringe. It's the cringiest day of your whole life like.... The ritual, so weird : the dad takes the girl to her husband, like 'pass this on'. And you're like wearing the cringiest dress that symbolises you're still a virgin when you're NOt for God's sake.... And you've dreamt all your life of those albino peacocks but the closest thing from a peacock is you old aunt Nancy's hat, and the cake is only half the size and you don't have enough money for the frozen angels even with a credit.... So you don't even know why you're crying, and f those shoes hurt....

I take the great assed hunk dancing to Stupid Love over that any day. 

danbekim

I definitely needed some time with the song but it’s okay, I listen to it now and it feels nostalgic to the times before the virus and that’s why it makes me happy :vegas:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, RAHGAGA said:

I remember the leak of this song in January 2020 :air: It sounds more raw :messga:

and most of all I'm waiting for this version in its entirety. Honestly, we'll never hear it :neyde:

how much do u wanna bet that the original is the true max martin version? i feel like it is 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I definitely needed some time with the song but it’s okay, I listen to it now and it feels nostalgic to the times before the virus and that’s why it makes me happy :vegas:

so true, and Rain On Me was the perfect Pandemic song 

wetasspussy
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

me when i lie :billie:

well...:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Chlorine Sevigny

I couldn’t help but wonder… first we had Bad Romance, then Stupid Love. What was next? Ugly Affection? 

1c1cd97a63bbec91_Picture_2.png

HuffsAhoy

It was and always will be one of her best songs. It's the perfect lead single, fun, classic Gaga, with a catchy hook, and an even better music video. I remember the hype on Twitter when it leaked and, in true Monstrosity fashion, after it was officially released everyone suddenly hated it :billie: It's a classic and will be remembered as such :whitney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

59 minutes ago, Nicklev said:

Is not that bad, but... cultural reset? I don't think so...

Yes… a BOP for the history books!

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488687741beb47bd4b3443

Hottie Detector

Archived