đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga- Animal (old leak)

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Joaco95

production sounds kinda outdated but damn I loooove the lyrics :enigma: chorus needs to be polished tho, I don't really like the "animal-animal" its very repetitive but thats her trademark :bradley:

Poltergeist

Definetely one of her sexiest songs, I love it so much :staymad:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Defmix100
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

nah i always thought it was common knowledge that they were from the Britney/PCD writing sessions

Animal, Reloaded, Telephone, Out of Control and Private Audition were all by the same producer (Rodney Jerkins) and the same sessions.

Then we have No Way and Second Time Around which if i remember rightly were demos for Beyonce for her I Am... re-release (STA was for definite, she even mentioned writing songs for Beyonce in an interview during the Just Dance era) 

Earthquake was most likely for herself but it could've always also been for someone else at the time.

and Superstar for PCD

gagzus
31 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

and Superstar for PCD

oh yeah Superstar was made around then too, and so was Text You Pictures I assume

Andrea B
On 12/28/2021 at 8:36 AM, Joaco95 said:

production sounds kinda outdated but damn I loooove the lyrics :enigma: chorus needs to be polished tho, I don't really like the "animal-animal" its very repetitive but thats her trademark :bradley:

I love the melody 

Archived