On 12/27/2021 at 5:45 PM, Sunny21 said:

Yes, you can have your money back. I got my refund last year. 🙂

who do i call for the money?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill
12 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Nobody's holding onto your money. You CAN request a refund anytime!

If you want to hang onto your ticket, that's your problem. 🤔

No I can't... the short Ticketmaster window passed. The window that was months ago, back when it was reasonable to expect we might get an update in the next few coming months. But here we are, approaching 2022 with no update.

MaryJaneHolland

No and they way she's holding people's money for almost 2 years with no update at all is straight up RUDE, definitely not very kindness punk of her

jaxonmonster122

I think the chromatica ball is still gonna happen, I think that they are probably going to require people to be vaccinated at least and depending on what variant is circulating maybe additionally require masks and or rapid testing on site.  I think she might just be waiting for the right time to announce new dates or could be lining up an extended version of the tour. Who knows we will have to sit tight and see. Let’s stay optimistic though 😀

gypsy101
9 minutes ago, Mark said:

pls, at this rate, we'll get a new album than having her go on tour

i’d prefer that at this point, touring a two year old album is stupid

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I doubt it. there's a new variant of c-19 that has elements of influenza in Israel called Florona  and there's the Delta and Omicron variants so... :poot:

Mychal

If shows will forever be cancelled because of covid then they never happen again as covid is never going away. All the covid passports and testing have made zero difference.

As for these shows, I highly doubt it at this point

JRCF29

My spidey senses telling me to return to GGD after months away only to find this thread on the front page

gretchen amp GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
On 12/27/2021 at 9:39 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

they’ll probably use this as an excuse to cancel the tour which they already planned on cancelling. 

Gaga and Bobby when they're confronted with TCB announcement 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Charmz

I actually think releasing another album and THEN touring for BOTH “Chromatica” and whatever new album would be a really fun tour. 

Madonna did it with her “Ray of Light” and “Music” albums (The Drowned World Tour) and it was a huge success and extremely iconic.

:ohwell:

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• 2 months later...

Archived