💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

She can enforce whatever covid guidelines she wants for the show, despite what mandates may or may not exist in the cities she tours. There are no such requirements in North Carolina yet a lot of artists require vaccines to enter. So, that's not a good excuse. 

The vaccine doesnt work against the new omicron variant so yes covid is still a good reason 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should cancel the tour. BUT.... she should get a giant warehouse and build the world of chromatica in it, Film it ,and put it on netflix with an extra 40 minutes of footage from the creation of CHROMATICA and the eventual warehouse show.  Call it "The World of Chromatica: LIVE" just to cap off the era. I think that would be really cool to see.

There could be really innovative lighting and editing techniques to make the world of chromatica really shine with the songs. 

LUCARTPOP

I thought she was gonna cancel and do a livestream event like BLACKPINK did this year with "THE SHOW", kinda still hoping for the latter but atp I lost hope for anything performance-related. 

Not The Real Gaga
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The vaccine doesnt work against the new omicron variant so yes covid is still a good reason 

False. Vaccines do work against the new variant, but are less effective.

For some reason there’s a strong rumor in Mexico that she will do the tour in 2022 and she will add Mexico and Brazil dates, I know it sounds too good to be true but lets hope she at least doesnt cancel 🤡

Christopher Rolas

Considering how things were in 2020 and how things could get worst (or stay the same) for 2023 we are better now, she better start the tour for January. There's no other reason for keep on delaying the tour more than her not wanting it to happen. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Rat Boy
7 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Other artists are touring in the summer, so there is no valid reason why Gaga can't. They need to send out an update soon, though. This secretive attitude about the tour is quite unprofessional.  

I can’t believe they’re just holding onto people’s money and not saying anything. :rip: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

4 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

False. Vaccines do work against the new variant, but are less effective.

If they do Then why is my country the netherlands in strickt lockdown because of this

10 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

at this point I'd like my money back I'd rather just wait for another world tour :laughga:

Yes, you can have your money back. I got my refund last year. 🙂

she/her/hers

9 hours ago, julz said:

At first i was like, an album cycle is not complete without a concert tour..But now i have accepted the idea that it wont happen, and it's fine. I want her to spend time on projects that she really really wants to spend time on..which usually ends up being great. 

Not anymore. Not during the pandemic. Katy, Ariana, Selena and Taylor, all of whom released new albums in 2020, have not announced tour dates in 2022. Not yet anyway.

she/her/hers

8 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I never thought it was going to happen anyways but now with omicron they’ll probably use this as an excuse to cancel the tour which they already planned on cancelling. 

However if other artists are touring, there is no reason she can’t. If she cancels this tour she’ll only further tarnish her reputation of always cancelling things / being unable to stick to plans. I’m sure her label and the insurance companies would be super pissed as well 

The BTW Ball tour was canceled because she BROKE HER HIP on stage. You blame her for that?? Really? 🤔

The Joanne World Tour was canceled because she had a PSYCHOTIC BREAK. You blame her for that?? Wow. 

ADELE canceled her tour in 2011 and in 2017 after damaging her vocal cords. She said she couldn't get insured. So what?? People get sick. Even pop stars. 

That's the problem with objectification. Pop stars are NOT Plastic Dolls. They are flesh and blood like you and me! 🙄

https://books.google.com/books/about/Trauma_The_Invisible_Epidemic.html?id=RKYzzgEACAAJ

she/her/hers

Archived