💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

wetasspussy

chromatica ball me like :

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

It depends on what happens with Omicron the next couple of months. It's not just about things being safe during the performance period but also for her crew to build the sets, for them to have rehearsals, etc. 

I'd say it could go 50-50. If it were a different artist, I'd be inclined to say yes, but Gaga is extremely cautious compared to others. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Other artists are touring in the summer, so there is no valid reason why Gaga can't. They need to send out an update soon, though. This secretive attitude about the tour is quite unprofessional.  

No valid reason? You mean Gaga being the more responsible artist during a pandemic is not reason enough? 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, ***** said:

No valid reason? You mean Gaga being the more responsible artist during a pandemic is not reason enough? 

That was an excuse in 2020 and 2021. There is nothing responsible or admirable about cancelling a tour in 2022 due to covid. :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Suspiria

If she cancels this she will have cancelled 3 out of 6 pop tours. Who would want to insure her or finance her future tours with a track record like that.

It's literally 6 spaced out dates, if she can't manage that then there is no hope for her ever doing a tour again.

Grigio Guy

I really don’t understand why she hasn’t done a livestream mini concert Ala IICHLIWP (Halsey) or SAWAYAMA (Rina). Like, the technology IS available.

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy
10 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That was an excuse in 2020 and 2021. There is nothing responsible or admirable about cancelling a tour in 2022 due to covid. :vegas:

Ummmm, have you not seen the Bad Bunny thread? Like I get artists are doing concerts (many of which I’m attending) but EVEN I know that my chance of getting COVID increase everyday. It IS responsible and it IS admirable.

HuffsAhoy
4 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Ummmm, have you not seen the Bad Bunny thread? Like I get artists are doing concerts (many of which I’m attending) but EVEN I know that my chance of getting COVID increase everyday. It IS responsible and it IS admirable.

No use arguing with people like you who continue hide in fear of covid. Have a great day. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

NFRatwell

If Gaga cancels the tour it won’t be because of covid. She performs in Vegas and doesn’t care if her fans are anti-mask. I think she should however cancel if she dreads performing the music. It’s been almost two years since stupid love and we’ve had one actual performance of Chromatica songs. 

25 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

If Gaga cancels the tour it won’t be because of covid. She performs in Vegas and doesn’t care if her fans are anti-mask. I think she should however cancel if she dreads performing the music. It’s been almost two years since stupid love and we’ve had one actual performance of Chromatica songs. 

Except the venue is alot smaller and everyone there is probably vaccinated but on tour you dont know the rules and regulations are different everywhere 

Grigio Guy
31 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

No use arguing with people like you who continue hide in fear of covid. Have a great day. 

I’m someone that has had family members die from COVID. I also work in healthcare. There are people in their 20s that I’ve taken care of that will be on oxygen the REST of their lives because of this disease. There are patients I adore that have died from COVID. I’m not “afraid”. I’m just not blissfully ignorant.

32 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Incase you forgot gaga has a compromised imuum system so if gaga catches it she could be in serious trouble so i find it kinda selfish that you want gaga to put her health at risk just so can have a tour

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, MadreMonster said:

Maybe she could pull an Ari and do a Chromatica and new album tour.

Idk. I have my hopes up but I know she wants to be super careful about this stuff, which I respect.

In other news, my Kacey Musgraves concert is still on (so far) for next month 😂

It just wouldn't feel the same unless she stuck to the sound for another album imo. I always imagined the tour for this album would be something super special and weird in a sense. Unless she did a "part 2" album (which at this point seems almost cliche due to ARTPOP), there is no real touring two albums. It would just be the new album with Chromatica songs. 

2 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

I’m someone that has had family members die from COVID. I also work in healthcare. There are people in their 20s that I’ve taken care of that will be on oxygen the REST of their lives because of this disease. There are patients I adore that have died from COVID. I’m not “afraid”. I’m just not blissfully ignorant.

Honestly at this point I'm sure the user you're responding to is a troll. Always picks the least popular opinion you could possibly come up with for any given situation and says things walking the line of flamebaiting 

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Incase you forgot gaga has a compromised imuum system so if gaga catches it she could be in serious trouble so i find it kinda selfish that you want gaga to put her health at risk just so can have a tour

This is the woman who drank out of strangers cups, brought a child on stage, and encouraged her audience to take their masks off in Vegas just months ago :bear: some of y’all are more concerned about her health than she is

Archived