💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

It's possible. Like Cosby, Weinstein, and Michael Jackson, his work remains tainted, but if you remove that equation the work is still good. (Disclaimer that this is my humble opinion and I dont condone rapists. ) the thread was dedicated to unpopular opinions was it not, OP?

I get you, I was just checking. Really sad because I'm pretty certain a lot of her "underground" stuff that I love like Dirty Ice Cream, Fancy Pants, etc is by Fusari right?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy

Born This Way is her magnum opus and one of the greatest albums to ever be released. :reductive:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
2 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

That ARTPOP is objectively her worst album. You can't tell me different.

Marry me tbh!! :ladyhaha: Every time I see fans gushing about how much it was "ahead of its time" I want to throw myself into a volcano  :enigma: It has some bangers, for sure, but it's literally the worst album in her catalog. 

Moonlight on Water

Another opinion i have but i can't stand The Fame album and it's my least liked album from her

Not that it's garbage, just not my taste :kiss:

she/her

Pussy Like Pepsi
2 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Til It Happens To You is bottom 3 in Gaga's discography. I'm happy she tackled such an important issue on it, but it's a shame the song is horrible sonically. I can't stand it.

I'm ready for the lashings.

I complety agree. It's both Gaga's and Diane's worst song. Just really bad. Had it not been sung by Gaga / written by Diane, nobody would ever listen to it. :billie: And the only reason it was nominated for an Oscar was because 1, of the trendy subject matter 2, Gaga 

FentyGa

she did chromatica for the fans, and when covid ruined the planned rollout, she took that as a sign that it wasn’t meant to be

katy said something shady to her in 2008 and that’s where the beef started. katy blew up almost a year before gaga did, and (as you can see in any interview 2008-2017) it got to her head. then witness tanked and she humbled herself, eventually mending the bridge.

ARTPOP is great, but the artistic idea behind it was more talk than substance. the way she spoke about it, saying it was “engineered to wake you up” meanwhile 3 of the songs were FULLY produced before she even knew of them…she was saying a lot

That it was a travesty Speechless was never a single.  I truly believe it would have been Bad Romance level successful/iconic.  

PartySick
40 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Marry me tbh!! :ladyhaha: Every time I see fans gushing about how much it was "ahead of its time" I want to throw myself into a volcano  :enigma:

Well pick your volcano, buddy, 'cause ARTPOP is timeless! :grr:

41 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It has some bangers, for sure, but it's literally the worst album in her catalog. 

The way I say this about The Fame :billie:

🖤

ChicaSkas
42 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Marry me tbh!! :ladyhaha: Every time I see fans gushing about how much it was "ahead of its time" I want to throw myself into a volcano  :enigma: It has some bangers, for sure, but it's literally the worst album in her catalog. 

Ah huffers I just cant see this as being her worst but I respect your right to your own opinion. It wasnt ahead of it's time, It was its time. And it was a good time! That album still bangs when you listen. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

VasilisVas

The fame monster is Gaga’s best album and DarkGa is legendary. No other Gaga album makes me feel the way TFM does except for a few songs on BTW. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

his work remains tainted

Despite being proven innocent again and again and again and again and even after death :ph34r:

But let me not, I swore I'd never debate that again :giveup:

🖤

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way I say this about The Fame :billie:

I agree. I call it "The Filler" :green:

3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ah huffers I just cant see this as being her worst but I respect your right to your own opinion. It wasnt ahead of it's time, It was its time. And it was a good time! That album still bangs when you listen. 

ARTPOP is the album I play when I am drunk and having a good time, if that tells you how I feel about it :vegas:

Archived