💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

The Monster Ball 2.0 opening show in Manchester, UK was NOT a disaster despite the cheap wig, faulty set, missing props and costumes.

178673.jpg

Gaga owned the stage and put on an amazing show, and I still think it was the best night of my life. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Releasing Aura as the lead single and Telephone sequel would have had a profoundly different effect on how the ARTPOP era ended and would be perceived by fans and the public 

This version of Aura though

I heard it when it leaked before ARTPOP or Applause came out and I was so gutted that her vocals were changed, it hit as hard as Bad Romance imo

Dr Fudge

One more from me after so much ARTPOP talk. ARTPOP is great, but would have been better if a couple songs were trimmed from it and they kept DWUW with Xtina. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

52 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

That ARTPOP is objectively her worst album. You can't tell me different.

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

ARTPOP isn't a good album and isn't ahead of its time

Repent! 
:koons:

COME ON GAYS!!

BlingNotTheMusic

As much as I adore the album itself and the message, Chromatica (as a whole) is one of her least unique albums and is overly repetitive. Imo, lyrically it's really missing that Gaga flare, like in songs like MTN, EoG, JAD, LoveGame, etc.

EDIT: To be clear, by "flare" I guess I mean abstract or "uniqueness" or creative. As impactful as many of the lyrics are, I felt the album overall was too formulated (verse-chorus-verse-chrorus(bridge)chorus(X2) none of the songs had room to breathe with instrumentation or vocal ad libs or anything like that. Hopefully I explained it better :huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic

I will also defend LoveGame til they close the f*cking coffin :gaycat: it aged a lot better than PF and JD :huntyga:

whoresup
2 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

ASIB was Gaga music. 

Agree! And I consider it among her best in her discography. 

ChicaSkas

All Gaga is good Gaga

Demos show the process of the development of creative art, and stand on their own as concept art all by themselves 

Fans are spoiled sometimes 

Gaga has a human right to do what makes HER happy before she should consider us, if at all

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just Dance synth in the into* is a masterpiece of earth's lifetime.

*before the "truth"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived