💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate । 30

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Welcome to the official megarate on '30', a fourth studio album by Goddess Adele! 

adele-peimr3ckqkmllt7wme5jahf4cnz5m40zqc

30 is the  fourth studio album by English singer-songwriter Adele, scheduled for release on 19 November 2021 by Melted Stone and Columbia Records. Inspired by her divorce from ex-husband Simon Konecki, Adele tackles the separation on the album, whilst discussing her motherhood and the scrutiny of fame. She wrote the album between 2018 and 2021. 

easy-on.gif

Rules: 

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album. 

2) You can also rate your most favorite track 11. Just one TRACK. 

3) You can give ONE ZERO to any of the tracks. Multiple ZEROES are not allowed. 

4) DECIMALS also allowed. 

5) Trolling is prohibited. 

6) Comments are not necessary. 

easy-on.gif

Last Date of Submission: 28th January 

Ceremony: 29th Janaury

Submit your rates here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mNiJbBZcQOJi2j0kHTgOak984EoFJjLBzPFIpm2OJRc/

adele-go.gif

Tracklist: 

01 Strangers by Nature
02 Easy on Me
03 My Little Love
04 Cry Your Heart Out
05 Oh My God
06 Can I Get It
07 I Drink Wine
08 All Night Parking (Interlude) (with Erroll Garner)
09 Woman Like Me
10 Hold On
11 To Be Loved
12 Love Is a Game
13 Wild Wild West (Bonus Track)
14 Can’t Be Together (Bonus Track)
15 Easy on Me (Bonus Track) (with Chris Stapleton)

adele-adele30.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

94656cef12f3834b911a0819a6a8aaf72d2594f5

Might Be Interested

Spoiler

@ARTPOPe @LittleMonster20 @bionic @Monstruous @Cello @Aphroditus @Sneaky @lilboyblue @CubbyGaga @nightadieu @pdrgst @Suspiria @Reputation King @Quenty @Sofianer @Agunimon @androiduser @Trixie Mattel @vpez @Babylon Dynasty @Rahrahbitchson @Oreo @littlepotter @GagaSine @Thomatica @NicoB @venuspop @Teus @Pennywise @Secret @Rj Barker @franminervini @EvilBunny @ICE911 @gagaxsebert @whoresup @Poltergeist @ARTGOD @Gabi001 @Tony @My Name Is Alice @Stephen @BeyerJ @Butters Stotch @JakubM316 @martiniglistens @ManMan @Judas Society @iamjune @Matt @DutchHooker @Spyro @Born This Way @Helloo @MaryJaneHolland @Why am I on GGD @Mars @Watershed @GaGaLB @FRANK1991 @Reez @barbietingz @slayo @cav07 @StarryNight @ReplayBoss @BELLYACHE @ProfessionalClown @Yakul @Yxilon @v3sp @S4lander @MANiCURE 6 @Waad @Yabogachka @k00ns @enissa11 @H3Y @uanapereira @Candy Gaga @Magnetic Moon @auburn @King J @StrawberryBlond @czarnyptak @Wood @Fernster7 @tigerteeth @Blown Away @LoLaA @Spock @N8L @highwithenemy @MoonIight @oaklatinx @MonsterPawPR @r4m @Gagaism @Cersei Lannister @ANTI WP @Smother Em Eh @musicland @Nao tem @HIMe @The Clown @Sherry @alsemanche @Clarity @Double J @Biagio2103 @UnnamedArtist @BloodyMary08 @Animal Claws @woowaguy @McSine @S0436 @Ivy @Glamourpuss @Kadikaado @chromatic puzea @holy scheisse @Anderson123 @flyaway @Guille @Lucas @777777777777777777 @Stanley Digaga @pdrgst @HausOfAntonio @Yennefer Stark @italianmonster92 @huttont @Sherry @GaGaAst @good @Massive Monster @GagaIsMyCure @Ronk @Dadru @Hey Boy @ororo munroe @p1uto @Chromatican @dimitristhe @Touranese @SamanthaC @grigioboi @TopazBlue @Tinnitus15 @Ororo Munroe

@Yennefer Stark @Teletubby @nightadieu @gypsy101 @Patriziaa Reggiani @Joaco95 @Anderson123 @PlasticHo @Miva @Bat 

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I wasn't a big Adele fan before but I love this album. I'm in. 

Yaaas! 💃

Teletubby

i was waiting for it
avUCd1p.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blown Away

Sent! One of the bonus tracks surprised me a lot. Why does miss Adkins always keep one gem off the standard edition of her albums?

That is just cruel ma'am.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy
12 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

Submitted. 

Thank you! 

Anveeroy
13 hours ago, DaveGaga said:

Yaassss! This is the best album released since 25 released in 2015!

You better submit! 

Anveeroy
11 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Sent! One of the bonus tracks surprised me a lot. Why does miss Adkins always keep one gem off the standard edition of her albums?

That is just cruel ma'am.

:kara:

Does someone have links to her bonus tracks? I haven't heard them yet and would like to rate them too. 

Okay I found some, only "Wild Wild West" is missing.
And why the hell is "Can't Be Together" not on the standard edition, it's easily one of the best songs on 30. 

Spoiler

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Archived