Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Points for Billboard’s Artists of the Decade

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Gaga’s stats at her #11 spot:

7-D1-A72-CA-A0-C4-4-FAD-9-E0-B-9-A0-BA8-

She did pretty impressive at the Billboard 200 chart standing at #9 with 3.54 Million points, really shows how much of an albums-artist she is, even her peer like katy is just at the #27 position.

I think if only they milked the ASIB soundtrack a little more by pushing ARUTW or INLA she would’ve had enough points to enter Top 10 upstaging Post Malone, but this is still good knowing she declined very early on last decade

LordByron28

Overall a good result especially since she also was active in the fashion industry and her acting career with a few cameos in niche indie films, an academy award winning role in a television series and Starring in an Oscar award winning film.

Surprised but reminded about how prevalent some artists were in the early and mid-parts of the decade such as Katy Perry and Maroon 5. I would've thought Beyonce, Cardi B, and Ariana would've been higher. Also I think streaming was a dramatic change in the industry that took sometime to get adjusted to in terms of tracking. 

Idg how Bruno Mars has less touring points but is #14 compared to Gaga's #17

If Aura was the lead single then Gaga would've made it Top 10 :sis:

Lighter
21 minutes ago, weed said:

Idg how Bruno Mars has less touring points but is #14 compared to Gaga's #17

If Aura was the lead single then Gaga would've made it Top 10 :sis:

with the original VMAs performance wbk:ohwell:

• 2 weeks later...
Economy
On 12/19/2021 at 9:24 AM, LordByron28 said:

Overall a good result especially since she also was active in the fashion industry and her acting career with a few cameos in niche indie films, an academy award winning role in a television series and Starring in an Oscar award winning film.

Surprised but reminded about how prevalent some artists were in the early and mid-parts of the decade such as Katy Perry and Maroon 5. I would've thought Beyonce, Cardi B, and Ariana would've been higher. Also I think streaming was a dramatic change in the industry that took sometime to get adjusted to in terms of tracking. 

That too.

Gaga started her peak late 2008 so she lost just over a year of super popularity that did not count in this decade

If her same career had been delayed 1 year garanteed shed be easily in top 10

These rankings get very affected by date ranges u choose to analyse

Archived