Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Text You Pictures Full Unreleased!

Brainiac

Featured Posts

mr.peter
12 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I came here today to say that this song has officially reached bop status for me. The instrumental is dated and creepy, but the melody and lyrics have been stuck in my head for days now. That's exactly what a good pop song is supposed to do!! :pawsup:

there are so many catchy parts of this song I could listen to on repeat for minutes!

200.gif

But I also really like the cheesy pop gaga songs "Plastic Doll" "Hair" "BOYS ..." and damn it i like "Christmas Tree" I know some people hate those ones :trollga: so my taste is questionable

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
4 hours ago, mr.peter said:

there are so many catchy parts of this song I could listen to on repeat for minutes!

200.gif

But I also really like the cheesy pop gaga songs "Plastic Doll" "Hair" "BOYS ..." and damn it i like "Christmas Tree" I know some people hate those ones :trollga: so my taste is questionable

I'm the same way!!! I miss when Gaga used to sing cutesy and sexy. I feel like she uses her voice now to mostly convey emotion rather than to provide rhythm or be catchy. Which is totally fine, it's just different than when she'd write traditional pop songs like these.

And right now I'm bopping to TYP harder than I did to much of Chromatica :haroon: The bridge is beautiful. And I still play the bridge from Christmas Tree on loop sometimes because she sounds like heaven in it :kiss:

BornAsUnic0rn
14 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Wait.. Just Dance was originally written for the PCD? I can hear it in the other demos but everything about JD sonically and lyrically seems too personal to Gaga to be written for them.

If it was specifically written for them, idk. But it was presented to them by interscope, yes.

The PCD talked about how they were presented the song but passed it, and then Gaga opened for them, with this song being this massive hit. And Gaga and her team talked about how much they had to fight for her to keep the song.

And I can totally see it being a PCD song, even without being written for them, many possibilities for the other girls to have their ad-libs.

MonsterofFame
On 12/24/2021 at 6:52 AM, BornAsUnic0rn said:

If it was specifically written for them, idk. But it was presented to them by interscope, yes.

The PCD talked about how they were presented the song but passed it, and then Gaga opened for them, with this song being this massive hit. And Gaga and her team talked about how much they had to fight for her to keep the song.

And I can totally see it being a PCD song, even without being written for them, many possibilities for the other girls to have their ad-libs.

Wow I had no idea. Tried to find a performance of her opening for PCD on Youtube about found this:

On 12/19/2021 at 6:49 AM, GaGaLB said:

Apparently Private Audition is leaking next.

On 12/19/2021 at 7:04 AM, Darcklighter22 said:

On that leak forum someone was saying they where part of a buying ring and that the goal was to get 3 songs to leak over Xmas but someone shared some of the songs, so this is kinda how we ended up getting the 2 we got.

Any updates on this?

gaga4lifer

Does somebody have it downloaded or sum? :(

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

On 1/3/2022 at 10:07 PM, partynaseous said:

Does somebody have it downloaded or sum? :(

do you need the download link?

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

gaga4lifer

I found your post on here with a download link on OnlyFiles.. Thank you again! :kiss:

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 10:20 PM, Neroneau said:

Guys, I don’t find it on YouTube or soundcloud any more :fatcat:

it was taken down for some reason but i shared the download links both for this and Heiress in the unreleased thread here on GagaDaily.

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Archived