đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Taylor in Target

Urban

Featured Posts

And an easy bake oven to bake the cake.

I can already picture her and Taylor rolling around in a betty crocker cake :rip:

Me too! :lmao:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thus begins the beginning of the new race :troll:

:D

we only know for SURE that's gaga beceause of the heels :smh:

This.

This is actually one of the most interesting pics of them I have seen in a while... sparks so many questions like "why are they there?"

1) Taylor isn't famous enough to be surrounded if he goes out in public, and he wants a relationship where he and his woman can be equals and do normal people things, so there they went.

2) Buying Cake for Christmas morning s-x, duh.

My name isn't Timmers

This is actually one of the most interesting pics of them I have seen in a while... sparks so many questions like "why are they there?"

Gaga does normal stuff and we're like "WHAT IS SHE DOING?!" and have so many questions. :dies:

Gaga does normal stuff and we're like "WHAT IS SHE DOING?!" and have so many questions. :dies:

Yet if the media does a story on their trip to Target, we'll all be pissed.

My name isn't Timmers

Yet if the media does a story on their trip to Target, we'll all be pissed.

"Omg, why do they care? Let her live her life in peace...why don't they ever report on her charitable acts and all the celebrities who love her?"

:hehe:

This is how I imagine it would be if we discovered she bought milk:

"I wonder what she's gonna do with it. Do you think she already has cereal at home? I like lots of milk on my cereal, I bet Gaga does too. I'd like to watch Gaga pour milk on herself. Maybe her and Taylor are gonna make milkshakes before having s-x. Can you guys tell if that's whole milk or skim? Should Gaga be drinking whole milk- is it the healthiest option? Who cares, she should do what she wants!"

:rofl: I love it.

ARTPOP Gypsy

we only know for SURE that's gaga beceause of the heels :smh:

I was going to ask how we knew it was them but that would sort of give it away wouldn't it? The shoes and the hat. :hehe:

Tomorrow she'll tweet "Opening Xmas presents with the Fam. Nat designed my entire Collection for the ARTPOP Ball. Love it lil sis! Xx Gaga." And we'll be going "OMG WHEN DID SHE GET BACK TO NY."

In papers on the 26th? "Normal girl shocks Gaga fans by wearing shocking heels!"

My name isn't Timmers

Archived