VOLANTIS

Mess this is all there is?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

sillynate

Wait wait wait so her team uploaded the instrumentals??? :shocked: 

why can’t they upload all the stems?? :bradley: 

was an instrumental made when the Dolby stems were released?? :oprah:

danbekim

This isn't correct. This is infact the Sine From Above we bought last year, but the seller did tell us before buying that SFA was mastered incorrectly and they have that version for sale. We bought it either way and I think I have a quite good filtered instrumental of SFA on my hard drive somewhere, I might share soon

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

danbekim
5 hours ago, breakourstigmas said:

well you got sold the instrumentals the team got to use on ads. we got a folder with all instrumentals and that was the file for sine from above 

The folder you have is what we bought and leaked for you guys :kiss:

StarstruckIllusion
26 minutes ago, danbekim said:

buying? instrumental leaks? hmmm. how does this process work 👀

sillynate
1 hour ago, danbekim said:

First off thank you so much y’all out here doing God’s work :hug: idk how y’all did it because if I were in that predicament, idk if I would’ve either bought it and shared with everyone, or @‘ed Bobby and the feds :billie: like I want everyone to have access to stems, acapellas and instrumentals (and to a lesser extent demos and unreleased songs) but I don’t want the black market of the music industry to charge thousands for it either :spin: I swear labels just need to start selling stems 

danbekim
11 hours ago, sillynate said:

First off thank you so much y’all out here doing God’s work :hug: idk how y’all did it because if I were in that predicament, idk if I would’ve either bought it and shared with everyone, or @‘ed Bobby and the feds :billie: like I want everyone to have access to stems, acapellas and instrumentals (and to a lesser extent demos and unreleased songs) but I don’t want the black market of the music industry to charge thousands for it either :spin: I swear labels just need to start selling stems 

I totally agree with you on the labels selling stems. It should be done not only for fans but like it would be such a big help for DJs. I hope one day that'll be the case. There are labels that put out instrumentals & acapellas on distrubution sites but not for a lot artists. 

Archived