Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Redesigned BTW The Tenth Anniversary Vinyl By Me

Nuke

Featured Posts

I wanna thank @Warhol Killer for the motorcycle picture and @azdesign_studio for the amazing vinyl mockups! Hope you like it as much as i do and if you like my work please support me on twitter  or instagram. :kiss:

CyanLights
36 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I wanna thank @Warhol Killer for the motorcycle picture and @azdesign_studio for the amazing vinyl mockups! Hope you like it as much as i do and if you like my work please support me on twitter  or instagram. :kiss:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXekFllgZ-n/

This just furthers my point, the fact that this didnt get a color pressing is a hate crime 

bravo :applause:

3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

This just furthers my point, the fact that this didnt get a color pressing is a hate crime 

bravo :applause:

I agree with you, and also they should have put unseen outtakes in the booklet at least.

CyanLights
18 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I agree with you, and also they should have put unseen outtakes in the booklet at least.

Agreed! I was hoping for more but was sadly let down. I already own the original pressing so its not worth it for a slightly different cover. I was entirely ready though, esp since i missed out on the red urban pressing 

32 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Agreed! I was hoping for more but was sadly let down. I already own the original pressing so its not worth it for a slightly different cover. I was entirely ready though, esp since i missed out on the red urban pressing 

Maybe it's only worth buying it for the Reimagined tracks vinyl for the collection :shrug: Yesss! I love how the red vinyls looks, i haven't bought it maybe if i find it on ebay will buy it.

Grigio Guy

As I also stated on Instagram, the is insane! You have been an inspiration since I was younger and it drove me to start posting on Coverlandia and stuff. Continue to inspire ❤️❤️❤️

Religion is a product to sell.

19 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

As I also stated on Instagram, the is insane! You have been an inspiration since I was younger and it drove me to start posting on Coverlandia and stuff. Continue to inspire ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the kind words that means a lot! :kiss: Damn I feel old :fatcat:

15 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

Yess!!! Great work as always! :party:

Thank you so much! :kiss:

• 2 months later...

Archived