Vogue - March 2011

Harper's Bazaar - May 2011

Rolling Stone - June 2011

Harper's Bazaar - October 2011

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
popatemyheart

Why are some magazines unofficial? Like Les Inrockuptibles and Asos? And I can't see Fabulous on either list :P

I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I think.

Official covers feature photos from a photoshoot that was done especially for some magazine, while the unofficial covers feature photos from photoshoots that weren't made for any magazine especially, or photos from photoshoots for official covers.

I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I think.

Official covers feature photos from a photoshoot that was done especially for some magazine, while the unofficial covers feature photos from photoshoots that weren't made for any magazine especially, or photos from photoshoots for official covers.

I always assumed that Les Inrockuptibles and the Asos shoot where especially for those magazines.

Your gonna have the best collection on the boards.

I'm so happy for you!

But I'm so jealous of your Asos.

I request you take collection pictures once you recieve everything!

Love you!

Thank you so much! I was almost crying, I was so happy! I just got Sukces & that signed Leslie Kee photobook (which was a surprise, since I had to replace my credit card recently), so once I get the rest I'll take some pics! <33

Thank you so much! I was almost crying, I was so happy! I just got Sukces & that signed Leslie Kee photobook (which was a surprise, since I had to replace my credit card recently), so once I get the rest I'll take some pics! <33

Can you take a picture of where it's signed?

Cause mine isnt

I always assumed that Les Inrockuptibles and the Asos shoot where especially for those magazines.

They are especially for those magazines! Especially Les Inrockuptibles

I finally have it! I finally found a copy of Gaga's WWD Monday from 2007. Bought it (and 3 others) for $125! Way too much money, but I couldn't pass it up! I can't wait til it gets here!!

Nice! I considered buying that lot once but I could not stand the fact that the magazine has a shipping label crossed over with black marker on the cover. I am way too picky and I could not live with that laugh2.gif

Why are some magazines unofficial? Like Les Inrockuptibles and Asos? And I can't see Fabulous on either list :P

1. I totally love your sig. Spice it up! xx

2. How did you keep your previous post count??

3. I think Les Inrockuptibles is an "Official" magazine. Who determined that term to clasify magazines anyways?? There are lots of unnoficial magazines that are better than the "official" ones. I love my Inrockuptibles,

2. How did you keep your previous post count??

Scroll down to Help, and there is a thread in there that lets you get your previous count back :)

Nice! I considered buying that lot once but I could not stand the fact that the magazine has a shipping label crossed over with black marker on the cover. I am way too picky and I could not live with that laugh2.gif

This one? I only bought it for the Gaga issue, and the seller said it was in perfect condition, I don't see any marks in the photo. Even if it does have a label, it's still priceless to me

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1433.l2649

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived