Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Lady Gaga Magazine Cover Collection

80sirishlegend

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like it at all. That is not a magazine. How long until a magazine uses those pics for a nice cover?? Hopefully not too long xx

I have a feeling that if I don't buy it... I'll regret it. But geeeeez :(

They are limited quantity and it's really something special. It will never be recreated

Is this Visionare magazine a heavy magazine?? Or a thin one?? Does anyone know??

EDIT: I have just checked the website and the magazine is as tall as a person! To me that is definetely not a magazine. And what a nightmare to have it shipped! I LOVE the cover but I prefer a regular size magazine. That is a terrible idea.

Shipping is expensive due to the aize

Shipping is expensive due to the aize

I was not referring to the cost of shipping. I was making reference to the fact that such a huge thing is likely to arrive damaged or with broken spine.

Visionaire is a high fashion magazine. They will ship their product nicely or provide you with a new one

LOL Yeah V magazine is also a high fashion magazine. Most people who bought from their site got the mags destroyed. Being a high fashion magazine has no relation to the way they ship a magazine. I am not saying they don't ship securely because I have no idea. Never bought from them. But being a high fashion magazine is no guarantee. And I worry about that a lot.

Maybe when you receive yours you can share and tell us how safely they pack these "mags"?? Thanks! xx

Ricardo

LOL Yeah V magazine is also a high fashion magazine. Most people who bought from their site got the mags destroyed. Being a high fashion magazine has no relation to the way they ship a magazine. I am not saying they don't ship securely because I have no idea. Never bought from them. But being a high fashion magazine is no guarantee. And I worry about that a lot.

i

Maybe when you receive yours you can share and tell us how safely they pack these "mags"?? Thanks! xx

Visionaire is not a common high fashion magazine and they ship their items very carefully, V is a cheap mag that could be easily replaced

80sirishlegend

Go to London for 2 days and see Arsenal play or Lady Gaga life size magazine thingy?

I know what I'm doing, but good luck to ye guys and I hope the product comes in perfect condition. Please send us pics when ye get them :)

V magazine is disposable.

This is not

Not only is there a limited supply, but this is also a magazine that has always been packaged well.

It won't just come in a box.

It'll be kept very nicely as visionaire is known for that.

Visionaire is all about appearance and packing and I ensure you it will be sent safetly.

And if not, hell, I guarentee you'll get another.

There's no reason to get mad at me for something as simple as this.

PS: what do you think v stands for? Visionaire. They are made by the same company. This is ultra high fashion. While v is still high fashion but doesn't embrace you in a level visionaire does.

When it comes down to it, I know it'll he worth it.

After all, it's my money. If I wanna work my ass off so I can buy this magazine, then I will. Simple

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived