Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

House Of Gucci DVD & Blu-Ray editions now available for pre-order

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Amazon.co.uk has images of the back covers for both the DVD and Blu-ray. The back covers state that both the DVD and Blu-ray have the same bonus features which are "The Rise of the House of Gucci: Making Of", "The Lady of the House" and "Styling House of Gucci". Still no sign of the 4K Blu-ray or a steelbook becoming available anytime soon. The soundtrack CD is also available on the 25th February.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
10 minutes ago, inactive user said:

Amazon.co.uk has images of the back covers for both the DVD and Blu-ray. The back covers state that both the DVD and Blu-ray have the same bonus features which are "The Rise of the House of Gucci: Making Of", "The Lady of the House" and "Styling House of Gucci". Still no sign of the 4K Blu-ray or a steelbook becoming available anytime soon. The soundtrack CD is also available on the 25th February.

Do we have the track list of the soundtrack CD?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

numb the flame
1 hour ago, The Child said:

Do we have the track list of the soundtrack CD?

Yeah, the soundtrack was released last month on streaming. 

Spoiler

01. George Michael – “Faith”
02. Pino Donaggio – “La Ragazza Col Maglione”
03. Donna Summer – “On The Radio”
04. Miguel Bosé – “Anna (Ana)”
05. Donna Summer – “Love To Love You Baby”
06. Caterina Caselli – “Sono bugiarda (I’m A Believer)”
07. Luciana Pavarotti, Dame Joan Sutherland, The London Opera Chorus, The National Philharmonic Orchestra and Richard Bonynge – “Verdi: Libiamo ne’lieti calici (Brindisi)” from La Traviata
08. Alice – “Una Notte Speciale”
Ritonerai – “Bruno Lauzi”
09. Eurhythmics – “Here Comes The Rain Again”
10. Donna Summer – “I Feel Love”
11. New Order – “Blue Monday”
12. Eric B. & Rakim – “Paid In Full (The Coldcut Remix)”
13. Walter Murphy – “A Fifth Of Beethoven”
14. Blondie – “Heart Of Glass”
15. David Bowie – “Ashes To Ashes”
16. Black Machine – “How Gee”
17. Harry Gregson-Williams – “House Of Gucci Score Suite”

HookerOnAChurch

It will be able to watch on Prime Video from February 1st WW or just in the US? 

Thanks!

For some reason I can't pre order it in the Netherlands. None of the regular webshops seem to have it, I don't know why. Ig I have to order it from another country.

phantasmas

DVDs are usually cheaper in store during the first week, fyi

I also miss when stores would give out promo materials along with your movie purchase :messga:

numb the flame
5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

DVDs are usually cheaper in store during the first week, fyi

I also miss when stores would give out promo materials along with your movie purchase :messga:

When ASIB was released physically here in the UK, I managed to get the store display stand along with the promo posters for the shelves too. 

phantasmas
57 minutes ago, inactive user said:

When ASIB was released physically here in the UK, I managed to get the store display stand along with the promo posters for the shelves too. 

Lucky!! I almost snatched a Gaga x Versace poster a few years ago... it still haunts me :cyanlights:

numb the flame

Amazon.It have listed two variants of a 4K Blu-ray/Blu-ray release. One variant is the standard plastic case and the other is a steelbook. The regular 4K variant is 30,00€ and the steelbook variant is 35,00€. It's still unclear as to whether the 4K release's will see a worldwide release and if the steelbook will have the same artwork worldwide, if it is released worldwide. 

Steelbook: https://www.amazon.it/House-Gucci-Stb-Blu-Ray/dp/B09QT7JWJ7/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

4K BD/HD BD: https://www.amazon.it/House-Gucci-4K-Blu-Ray/dp/B09QT84FZB/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Archived