💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga Sings The Rodgers and Hart Songbook

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Gaga has released The Lady is A Tramp and Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by Rodgers and Hart. She’s also sung My Romance in a YouTube cover, but I don’t think she’s done more songs. I’d love to hear her do You Took Advantage of Me 

JazzGa

I love these JazzGa mockups! You should try putting a fake tracklist on the front, like a vintage Dinah Washington album :legend: 

One of the things I love best about Jazz is collecting all the rare live-only recordings of songs, making bootleg live albums, etc. It's such a fun way to be a fan. Restores the treasure-hunt element just like in the good old days of demo and outtake leaks!

dinah-washington-unforgettable-Cover-Art

dinah-washington-for-those-in-love-Cover

dinah-washington-what-a-diffrence-536528

R-3622904-1469123917-8536.jpeg.jpg

http://www.e-profession.com/images/dinah_washington_the_fats_waller_songbook.jpeg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NFRatwell
Just now, JazzGa said:

I love these JazzGa mockups! You should try putting a fake tracklist on the front, like a vintage Dinah Washington album :legend: 

One of the things I love best about Jazz is collecting all the rare live-only recordings of songs, making bootleg live albums, etc. It's such a fun way to be a fan. Restores the treasure-hunt element just like in the good old days of demo and outtake leaks!

dinah-washington-unforgettable-Cover-Art

dinah-washington-for-those-in-love-Cover

dinah-washington-what-a-diffrence-536528

R-3622904-1469123917-8536.jpeg.jpg

http://www.e-profession.com/images/dinah_washington_the_fats_waller_songbook.jpeg

Oh yeah, I was definitely lazy with this one haha. I love it when the covers have abstract shapes and tracklists and the stereo logo. The whole aesthetic is so appealing. I was so happy to see Love For Sale include the stereo on it. 

And I totally get you on the collecting all the versions thing, like Gaga says the thing about jazz is that every time you sing it it comes out differently. I love listening to how singers have changed up their renditions throughout different recordings.

Archived