news

Beat Saber - Lady Gaga Pack

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Never played, but it looks like it’s a guitar hero type music game? Correct me if I’m wrong, as I’ve never heard of it either. Confirmed by the Beat Saber Twitter account too.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Dr Fudge

Honestly this looks like so much fun :enigma: here for it

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Bloody hooker

I was trying to not spend anymore money :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Bloody hooker
8 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

Never played, but it looks like it’s a guitar hero type music game? Correct me if I’m wrong, as I’ve never heard of it either. Confirmed by the Beat Saber Twitter account too.

In a way, it is similar to Guitar Hero, but you play it with motion controllers and some type of VR headset (Oculus, HTC Vive, PSVR, etc.). It’s a really fun game, and I play it for exercise.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

enissa11

my god, i forgot how annoying stupid love sounds, it almost gave me a headache... they could've put 911 instead to boost it up a little, or even rain on me which is the biggest hit....

Mad Architect of Light

Stupid Love has a lot more impact than I imagined :vegas: I love that. I guess I forget to realize chart placement does not necessarily equal how many people know the song lol

Bonkers

Omg, I was praying for this and now it happened.

Jesus.  Why do you always wait to the last minute and just when I'm almost free from your cult you come through!!!

:saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

YourEvilTwin

You guys, this is seriously the greatest game of all time. This alone is worth the price of a VR headset. Buy it if you can afford. You won't regret it.

Archived