news

Beat Saber - Lady Gaga Pack

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

In a way, it is similar to Guitar Hero, but you play it with motion controllers and some type of VR headset (Oculus, HTC Vive, PSVR, etc.). It’s a really fun game, and I play it for exercise.

10 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

You guys, this is seriously the greatest game of all time. This alone is worth the price of a VR headset. Buy it if you can afford. You won't regret it.

How much did they pay both of you for promo :dom:

Bare in mind these things are usually arranged at the start of a campaign.

Chromatica was supposed to be this huge 

Jewels n Drugs

i thot he was drawing Chromatica symbols i almost died

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Moonlight on Water

OKAY! I played it! and it was amazing! The map is the Chromatica symbol with the grill, and it goes from pink to yellow to blue and I think green? The songs were kinda hard but I got S tier on one of the songs, I think Paparazzi. I wish they had more songs, like Scheisse and Alice. Most of them are from The Fame, and it's really really fun!

she/her

Wright Byrd
18 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

The environment is STUNNING. I found some videos to watch!

Hey thank you so much for sharing out my live stream on here 😊 I found this through youtube analytics. This pack is absolutely amazing! 💖

• 6 months later...
Vengaboy

Oh my god I bought an Oculus last week and obviously the first thing I did was to get Beat Saber + the Gaga pack. It. is. so. much. fun!! Overall it's really incredible what an unrealistic feeling it is to be in a VR space but to get to be a Jedi slaying Lady Gaga songs makes it even better.

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Vengaboy said:

Oh my god I bought an Oculus last week and obviously the first thing I did was to get Beat Saber + the Gaga pack. It. is. so. much. fun!! Overall it's really incredible what an unrealistic feeling it is to be in a VR space but to get to be a Jedi slaying Lady Gaga songs makes it even better.

I wish they had more songs tbh! Applause and Scheisse would've been SOOOO good. I wonder if they can update it some day. What's your highest level on which song?

she/her

Vengaboy
35 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I wish they had more songs tbh! Applause and Scheisse would've been SOOOO good. I wonder if they can update it some day. What's your highest level on which song?

Tell me about it! It seems like you can download custom levels somehow but I haven't looked into that. Oh haha I'm currently just going through them on Normal.

tylerjs
On 12/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, enissa11 said:

my god, i forgot how annoying stupid love sounds, it almost gave me a headache... they could've put 911 instead to boost it up a little, or even rain on me which is the biggest hit....

On 12/9/2021 at 10:05 PM, weed said:

Stupid Love has a lot more impact than I imagined :vegas: I love that. I guess I forget to realize chart placement does not necessarily equal how many people know the song lol

It’s interesting bc while I personally enjoy the song, it isn’t my fave by any means from Chromatica. That said, all the GP I’ve talked to about it (friends, family, strangers) all agree Stupid Love is their fave of Gaga’s latest stuff. Surprisingly even over ROM in many cases. SL’s impact on the public is way stronger than she lets on :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Helxig

I've always wanted to play Beat Saber but idk anyone with a VR headset :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

Tell me about it! It seems like you can download custom levels somehow but I haven't looked into that. Oh haha I'm currently just going through them on Normal.

I think that might be on the pcvr version, which I can't do :fatcat:

she/her

Archived