💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

And Just Like That

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

FFd5siKVUAIuDOM?format=jpg&name=medium

Please put spoilery discussion under spoiler tags. 

The planned 10 episodes show is out now. Two episodes are available on the first drop. After that it will be released weekly,  every Thursday. The series will go on til February.

For countries that does not have HBO MAX;

- CANADA: Available on Crave. New episodes will drop at the same time as the U.S. airing. Crave has a 7-day free trial.

- UK: Available on Sky Comedy on the same day as the U.S. airing. You can also stream the show via the SkyGo app.

- AUSTRALIA: Available on Binge, which was a seven-day free trial. After that, it costs $10 AUD for the Basic plan.

- Romania: Available on HBO GO the same day as U.S. airing.

No info on other countries yet. Check with your local HBO/HBO NOW/HBO GO costumer service.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I just finished watching it, and

Spoiler

OMG!! NOT THIS WAY!! NOT THIS WAYYYYY!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT!?!!!?

JLoveLamar

No Samantha Jones? And, Just Like That.....I will probably not be watching. Love me some SJP, though

bionic
Spoiler

Well Big's dead

oprah-shrug.gif

I was not impressed with the treatment of Samantha. I don't see why she'd act that way. And then Carrie says Sam treated her as an ATM- tho in the series Sam never had problems with money, was financially totally seperate from Carrie, and was always bailing Carrie out??? OK SJP. 

buy bionic

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well Big's dead

oprah-shrug.gif

I was not impressed with the treatment of Samantha. I don't see why she'd act that way. And then Carrie says Sam treated her as an ATM- tho in the series Sam never had problems with money, was financially totally seperate from Carrie, and was always bailing Carrie out??? OK SJP. 

What did they do to samantha? Samantha was my fav. 

The abyss stares back

RAMROD
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

What did they do to samantha? Samantha was my fav. 

the actress don't want to return, so :shrug:

Glamourpuss
7 hours ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Well Big's dead

oprah-shrug.gif

Putting my comment in the spoiler box

Spoiler

That doesn't make sense. If anything Carrie would be the one using her as an ATM to fund her Jimmy Choo shoe addiction. And you just know Samantha would have been fine with it. 

I don't like the reasoning they've come up with and it makes me not want to watch it because it doesn't sound like they've stayed true to the characters. 

BlingNotTheMusic

Wow i should NOT have clicked on the spoilers :bradley: anyways, I'm so excited for this show. I'm a super fan of the original and it was my escapism as a gay kid.

We watched the 2 part finale and both movies this week in prep for the new show! 

Sex And The City Dancing GIF

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I just finished watching it, and

Reveal hidden contents

OMG!! NOT THIS WAY!! NOT THIS WAYYYYY!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT!?!!!?

So what did you think of the 2 part premiere as a whole? Non-spoilery as possible :huntyga:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

So what did you think of the 2 part premiere as a whole? Non-spoilery as possible :huntyga:

It is pretty solid and lowkey realistic. It is interesting to see how the girls navigates in a changing world.  There are few parts that might come a bit crass but if we can look deeper, those scenes were actually relatable with our surroundings in the real world. The bombshell scenes that happened on first episode is still something that I feel pissed by. It is a bit rude to pull that on fans, and they better have a great season and season finale to make that worthwhile. As a fan, I am all in, waiting for 3rd episode already 

38 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Hide contents

That doesn't make sense. If anything Carrie would be the one using her as an ATM to fund her Jimmy Choo shoe addiction. And you just know Samantha would have been fine with it. 

I don't like the reasoning they've come up with and it makes me not want to watch it because it doesn't sound like they've stayed true to the characters. 

Spoiler

Yeah I don’t wanna watch this anymore either. :( This is so out of character for Samantha, she would’ve never completely ditched her best friends and never talk to them again. They could’ve written her departure in so many better ways that actually made sense. 

Wow I loved it. I’m so emotionally spent though after crying for the whole second episode. There are still some things I miss, from the original but I’m so happy I have this season to look forward to now! 

CyanLights
53 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Hide contents

This x1000000

Archived