One left, wonder how they will wrap this up :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

So this week...

Spoiler
  • Charlotte's way of raising her period/menopause was the WORST segue I've ever heard... such an unnatural conversation. 
  • Is Carrie supposed to be a big deal? The designer comparing her to ScarJo seemed... odd...
  • Did you know the actress of Lily (Charlotte's 15 y/o daughter) is 26?
  • The way Seema speaks reminds me a lot of Valentina :laughga: 
  • The gay guy's boyfriend being a Holocaust denier was a weird thing to include... I don't think many Holocaust deniers would make denying the Holocaust the first thing they say to a Jewish person they've just met...maybe I'm wrong
  • The tampon training montage was a highlight :giveup: 
  • Charlotte turning up to painting was a mood :laughga: 
  • Nya and LTW seem to appear and disappear it is hard to keep track of them... why should I care about Nya and her husband being unable to have kids when they get one scene every 2 episodes???
  • Why did Charlotte's family and LTW's family arrive in pristine white outfits??? Not very functional
  • Steve showing more personality in this episode than in the rest of the season...and suddenly has no issues with hearing
  • Everybody else was enlisted to help with the painting...where was the illustrious Che?
  •  

buy bionic

androiduser
4 hours ago, bionic said:

So this week...

Did you notice the club owner is played by the same guy who played Carrie's friend who works at Prada back in season 6 (the scene when Carrie goes shopping with Berger, and then sets up the Prada guy with Charlotte)

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Did you notice the club owner is played by the same guy who played Carrie's friend who works at Prada back in season 6 (the scene when Carrie goes shopping with Berger, and then sets up the Prada guy with Charlotte)

I was so confused, I was like, what about Prada?

BlingNotTheMusic

This week was sort of non-eventful, but you kind need one if those every now and then after all the other craziness! Can't believe we only have one more!

androiduser
11 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I was so confused, I was like, what about Prada?

they had a few different characters played by the same actors before, I love when stuff like that happens

RAMROD
5 hours ago, bionic said:

So this week...

Reveal hidden contents
  • Charlotte's way of raising her period/menopause was the WORST segue I've ever heard... such an unnatural conversation. 
  • Is Carrie supposed to be a big deal? The designer comparing her to ScarJo seemed... odd...
  • The gay guy's boyfriend being a Holocaust denier was a weird thing to include... I don't think many Holocaust deniers would make denying the Holocaust the first thing they say to a Jewish person they've just met...maybe I'm wrong
  • Nya and LTW seem to appear and disappear it is hard to keep track of them... why should I care about Nya and her husband being unable to have kids when they get one scene every 2 episodes???
  • Why did Charlotte's family and LTW's family arrive in pristine white outfits??? Not very functional
  • Steve showing more personality in this episode than in the rest of the season...and suddenly has no issues with hearing
  • Everybody else was enlisted to help with the painting...where was the illustrious Che?
  •  

Fam, she is. She is a best selling author. I mean, Carrie had a cover and fashion spread for US Vogue when she was finally get married with Big, and how mortifying it was for Carrie to the point she had to change her hair colour, so nobody would recognize her when it went South on Movie 1. And she got fans all the way in Abu Dhabi that rescues them from angry men mobbing them on Movie 2, that should already show how popular she is as an author  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joaco95
6 hours ago, bionic said:

So this week...

Reveal hidden contents
  •  

Spoiler

but the guy wasnt aware they are jewish.... I guess lol

edit: i mean, ofc he didnt but you know they are people out there who are just like that, arent anti vax always trying to prove coronavirus doesnt exists?

anywaaay I loooved these last episodes, what a shame we have just one episode left

also i dont trust che lmao

Bellatrix

And just like that... the mess is over.

I hate when they pick up old classics and ruin them with bad sequals. I don't like what they did to Samantha in the beginning and the show felt too try hard PC for my taste.>
Let SATC rest in peace now.

11 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

And just like that... the mess is over.

I hate when they pick up old classics and ruin them with bad sequals. I don't like what they did to Samantha in the beginning and the show felt too try hard PC for my taste.>
Let SATC rest in peace now.

Don't forget to watch the documentary and stay tuned for season 2!:ladyhaha:

bionic

Season finale

Spoiler
  • 15 seconds in and Carrie has used the dead husband card lol. I know it was meant to be funny but it wasnt humorous at all
  • Why is the podcast being portrayed like a radio show?
  • Carrie and her date have 0 chemistry
  • Seema starting to have sex while Carrie shares her grief was really tone deaf and inappropriate
  • Miranda doubting Heaven felt inappropriate... there's a time and place girl. "I thought we were on the same page about this" as if its a business transaction :toofunny: 
  • The text conversation between Carrie and Samantha really warmed my heart and was the first time I laughed out loud about this show. 
  • Che singing... why? Finally putting the concert in comedy concert
  • Che, who can't promise Miranda a traditional life, is monogomous, has introduced Miranda to her family, wants her to move to LA with her... :hmm: 
  • Worst of all, Miranda decides to ditch her ex-husband, teenage son (or is he going with her but on a different flight?), and rising career in human rights (which has been a long goal of hers?) because of a fling
  • The drama with Nya and her husband felt like it was supposed to see how Miranda should rationally reflect on her relationship with Steve. But I don't care about Nya because she disappears for several episodes at a time before returning for a single scene then vanishing again
  • "YOu can now kiss each other...or do whatever gets the most likes on Instagram" – worst line in 2021 TV
  • The dream sequence didn't make sense. I guess this is where they cut the Big footage
  • Rock is a total brat. Completely unlikeable
  • Why does Miranda even need to be at the taping? Go be with your friend of 40 years
  • The rabbi and the hand towel machine :giveup: 
  • Miranda's not going to Paris so now Charlotte can't go. WTF?
  • Miranda had her red hair back :giveup: 
  • I guess Big scenes were cut from Paris too
  •  

buy bionic

Archived