đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

And Just Like That

RAMROD

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yeah you're right, the post should've been past tense. She was willing to come back for movie 3 if not for the bad script, and would've been open to the TV show if the script was good (she has said this herself)– but I guess now SJP had her power trip we'll never see Sam again

I hope she'll get her own series in London, but that's wishful thinking. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Idk about y'all but Kim's attitude in interviews regarding the show REALLY put me off and not to mention how everyone but her adores SJP and the whole experience. I fully believe SJP had more responsibility for the show from the beginning and was only named exec producer in S2 to match her work. 

It's frankly ridiculous and unprofessional that Kim is acting this way in response to pay.

With that said, I didn't like what the writers did to Samantha's storyline for the 2nd movie so that probably plays a part in her reluctance as well. 

I honestly think the new show is incredibly well done and current. They don't need Samantha.

JLoveLamar
9 hours ago, bionic said:

Yeah you're right, the post should've been past tense. She was willing to come back for movie 3 if not for the bad script, and would've been open to the TV show if the script was good (she has said this herself)– but I guess now SJP had her power trip we'll never see Sam again

When did she say she'd come back for a 3rd?

bionic

So in this week's episode (episode 5)...

Spoiler

We see texts between Carrie and Samantha which seem cordial. Sam doesn't respond to Carrie saying "I miss you" but seemed friendly enough beforehand. At the top of the screen you could see that Sam had text earlier in the week (not sure if this is supposed to be the same text as in an earlier episode?)...

I can't help but feel that either Sam will make an appearance in the finale OR they're trying to pressure her into appearing in season. 2

buy bionic

Spoiler

I've binge-watched all of the episodes and I don't know how to feel about it - I wouldn't say it's like Emily in Paris bad, but it's also not on the same level of SATC. I'd say that on some aspect it's kind of cringe and on the other hand it's not that bad. It has definitely some ups and downs though. I especially feel like they are pushing too much on the 'SJW' dialogue. Listen - I am left-wing, and I think it's not bad that they're talking about political topics, but the topics that they're talking about, it's kind of irrelevant and not that important. I also kind of cringe whenever the podcast comes up because I simply feel like it's a bit too much.

majkl > kitsch

bionic
Spoiler

This week's episode was great. I loved the picnic scene and how neither Miranda nor Charlotte entertained Carrie's attempts to make the argument about her. I dont see what the fascination with Che is tho

buy bionic

CyanLights

This week's episode was pretty boring tbh, nothing special or crazy. the only interesting scene was the one mentioned in @bionic's spoiler. 

Andrea B

Hi! I haven't read all the replies in this thread bc of the spoilers so I'm sorry if anyone has said this already:sweat: but...

Spoiler

This show feels kinda forced and weird, idk how to explain it:giveup: the Samantha drama was weird?? Samantha would never do something like that, sure she had a big ego but I remember that every time she fought with the girls she would eventually say sorry and act like nothing happened, and Miranda not being into podcasts?? she was into technology, Carrie was the one against it.

and finally the whole talk about gender feels forced too, I'm trans so I'm all about being inclusive and I feel so weird saying this, I feel like a conservative lol:madge: but its just weird idk. I'm only in episode one and I already hate it :confused: I've been a fan of the show for so many years. 

edit: when I complained about the gender thing I was referring to che diaz

berlinforme
1 hour ago, Andrea Nicole said:

WTFFFFFFFF:messga:

Hide contents

I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST EPISODE, BIGS DEAD???

Welcome to the party :vegas:

bpmMonkey

Im so happy the second season is almost cancelled at this point, the show is just so bad its not even funny anymore :saladga::bye:

Andrea B
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

Welcome to the party :vegas:

I CRIED SO MUCH:messga:. The first episode was trash but the second and third were pretty good!! :excited:  

Spoiler

Stanford is so annoying lol 

Joaco95
10 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

I feel like I’m the only one who is really liking this new season hahaha. Who else?

I'm liking the new show too, some things feels kinda forced but I think its normal if they wanna discuss current topics (like they used to do sometimes on the old show)

Archived