💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS’ V follows and unfollows Blackpink’s Jennie on IG

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

BTS launched their own Instagram pages on Monday.  BTS’ Kim Taehyung (V) and Blackpink’s Jennie became the target of hate comments Tuesday after V “accidentally” followed Blackpink’s Jennie Kim on Instagram but quickly unfollowed her and asked fans for a “way to get rid of” Instagram’s recommendation function.

FF9xCxhaAAIUGz8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Some BTS fans, widely known as ARMY, lashed out agains Jennie while others shared negative emojis on her social media platform. Some members of Blackpink’s fanbase (BLINKS) came to the rescue and unleashed unsavory comments on Twitter against V.  One fan even went beyond the limit and mentioned V's late grandmother in their tweet.

source

ueps2SDUv0e-pGaw9Bu6onuA77iluIg0-uMteoLAlKVM9PiiPImmLlwX_llL05madKVCVVyGHV2pswZZEjfYTOcF9wvYAlxOHrx2jTov9TOLSek=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365DZMbRZu-C6a9O546m1vkhwNe6eTSfqJvxNcouCBKbr0Oji29YB0_UJWrH8VgDutxOJ7vPBq78aiGs5ukso2mTKc_Xst4v0QSzNmmb7HZBnh9c_0=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe

i'm sorry, but k-pop artists look so pathetic sometimes. like, they can't even follow who they want lol. 

and the way Jennie was just living her life, but people still found a way to drag her into this, mess. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Sneaky Oliver

The children do have way too much time on their hands I see :koons:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Oriane

What's the history between them?

And yes Instagram recommendations are sometimes creepy and annoying and I see how it would be easy for someone to misclick.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

BTS fans are truly at the bottom of the barrel :air: 

Blinks :

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

And yes Instagram recommendations are sometimes creepy and annoying and I see how it would be easy for someone to misclick.

oh, stans love to ship them lol. but my fav pairing is V and Jisoo tbh. :lolly:

Roronoa
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

oh, stans love to ship them lol. but my fav pairing is V and Jisoo tbh. :lolly:

I secretly think V is at least bi. :messga: He’s just so open minded. 

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, iku iku iku said:

I secretly think V is at least bi. :messga: He’s just so open minded. 

let's hope so :pray:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

BTS and BP fans don't mix.

Some are in closet fans of the otehr but will never let it public cos, well, they don't mix becuase they compete on who's #1 globally from K-Pop verse. Everytime new releases coming from each group, it is a fan war. The fans will try to usurp record that the other fanbase made before. It is game of catn and mouse

BTS fans and their misogyny always tear down BP achievements and BP always returns the favor to BTS. 

Also, more to BTS fans cos majority are women who are swooning on BTS members, when things like this happened, they will get jealous of the women who dating the boys. And this is why K-Pop idols are not allowed to date, cos thwir business involved the fanbase, ALOT.  or at least not dating publicly. Many K-pop artists own a private social media account for this purpose.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Blinks :

It’s safe to assume that’s someone else setting Blinks up. 

FF-mvGxUYAEzdqE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Roronoa
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

let's hope so :pray:

Like how many straight guys can recommend Call Me By Your Name to their fans? 

Just now, RAMROD said:

BTS and BP fans don't mix.

Some are in closet fans of the otehr but will never let it public cos, well, they don't mix becuase they compete on who's #1 globally from K-Pop verse. Everytime new releases coming from each group, it is a fan war. The fans will try to usurp record that the other fanbase made before. It is game of catn and mouse

BTS fans and their misogyny always tear down BP achievements and BP always returns the favor to BTS. 

Also, more to BTS fans cos majority are women who are swooning on BTS members, when things like this happened, they will get jealous of the women who dating the boys. And this is why K-Pop idols are not allowed to date, cos thwir business involved the fanbase, ALOT.  or at least not dating publicly. Many K-pop artists own a private social media account for this purpose.

Kpop fans need to learn that their idols are still gonna date and make Jesus disappointed behind closed doors regardless of what they say.

40 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Basically both are the two biggest kpop group at the moment. Bts stans hate it when another kpop group having international success, i remember back in 2017 blackpink's "As if it's your last" MV broke BTS's record for the most viewed MV in the first 24 hours, i believe thats when the war started

Is it really important for anybody’s lives to know that someone has unfollowed someone else? 
It’s their life and they can do whatever they want. No one writes about me and don’t make dramas because I unfollowed someone :billie:

Archived