Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Christina Aguilera at the People's Choice Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ahead of the ceremony, Christina was announced as the winner of the Music Icon Award. 

At the event, Becky G presented her the award, after Aguilera performed a medley of some of her greatest hits. 

During her emotional speech, she said the award was an 'exceptional honor' and felt 'surreal' to accomplish.  source

51484373-10287337-image-a-7_163895291664

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Pop Music

she served 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123
35 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

She has less hits than I realized

I only knew 2 songs out of everything she performed

Ohh she actually only performed the hits from her first three albums + the new spanish one. So it was Genie, Dirrty, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down, Beautiful and Ain't No Other Man. I feel old that people don't remember these hits. :air:

17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Ohh she actually only performed the hits from her first three albums + the new spanish one. So it was Genie, Dirrty, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down, Beautiful and Ain't No Other Man. I feel old that people don't remember these hits. :air:

Because those were the only albums with a hit, no?

IIRC her last few hits from the last decade were all collaborations and she was the featuring artist.

Out of those songs I only know Beautiful and Fighter :saladga:

Ladey Gaygay

im sorry but the outfit was not it:fatcat:

If ur gonna go for a stripped era look, then serve qunt in a bra and flared pants, not a shoelace corset and whatever the hell those pants were...

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Ladey Gaygay said:

im sorry but the outfit was not it:fatcat:

If ur gonna go for a stripped era look, then serve qunt in a bra and flared pants, not a shoelace corset and whatever the hell those pants were...

she sounds great but like, the outfit was okay and not very 2002 of her

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

She should’ve spent more time on maybe 3-4 songs than spending 10 seconds on a multitude tbh, especially when she doesn’t exactly have a catalog full of classics to get the crowd going :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived