💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Scott Feinberg to Interview Gaga

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Presumably for his podcast “Awards Chatter” for the Hollywood Reporter. The episodes are all about an hour long! He posted his prep work which looks extremely detailed :tony: I think we’re in for a treat. 

He also updated his Oscar predictions yesterday and Gaga is still in his front runners for best actress! See here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/oscar-nominations-predictions-feinberg-forecast-1235056801/

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

His updated list btw

2-E4-E45-DA-0-D9-A-4-E0-D-8-E93-ADB649-F

I love this top 5! I wish they switch Olivia for Penélope.

LateToCult

I did not know she dated a 26 year old when she was 15. :huh:

Also not him pulling receipts from her old classmates about how she was a well-liked popular girl. He’s gonna hit her with that “what is the truth” Oprah line isn’t he. :air:

6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Also I did not know she dated a 26 year old when she was 15. :huh:

She’s been dating older Greek waiters since she was 13! :hor:

I’m not particularly getting my hopes up about Gaga winning the Oscar, but this kind of thing in why I’m really grateful she’s at least in the running. If she wasn’t an awards contender the promo for HoG would be over by now,  but instead we’re getting blessed 🙏

PunkTheFunk

Why do his background notes read like an FBI case file... Is he going to arrest her? :bear:

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Why do his background notes read like an FBI case file... Is he going to arrest her? :bear:

Building the case against her since Gaga said she felt like she actually killed Maurizio 

Cameltoe Chariot

EDIT: I redact this... drag :awkney: @LaLa pointed out material in the folder is an old piece from 2010 that Scott's reading to prep for his own interview!

---

REALLY not into his attempt to undermine her experiences with bullying by getting a quote from a random classmate saying, "I don't remember her experiencing any social problems or awkwardness" :triggered: in the same sentence he describes girls calling her "the germ" and claiming that she's "dirty". What's the truth, Scott? :partysick:

There was a Facebook group made by her bullies saying she'll never be famous. She CLEARLY had people trying to beat her down as a kid. I can't stand this kind of pot-stirring reporting.

This is going to cause so much sh*t on here and with OGHers.

She went to a private girls school, that can be brutal. I don’t doubt she was bullied even though she was popular and had friends. For reference a group of girls locked me in the bathroom once :selena:

Anyway, I’m interested to hear this interview since it seems to talk about her past a lot!

21 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

REALLY not into his attempt to undermine her experiences with bullying by getting a quote from a random classmate saying, "I don't remember her experiencing any social problems or awkwardness" :triggered: in the same sentence he describes girls calling her "the germ" and claiming that she's "dirty". What's the truth, Scott? :partysick:

There was a Facebook group made by her bullies saying she'll never be famous. She CLEARLY had people trying to beat her down as a kid. I can't stand this kind of pot-stirring reporting.

This is going to cause so much sh*t on here and with OGHers.

He’s not digging up dirt or starting trouble, don’t worry. He’s just doing his research by reading old interviews. Those quotes are from this article from 2010: https://nymag.com/arts/popmusic/features/65127/

It’s a fantastic article, everyone should reread it! 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

He’s not digging up dirt or starting trouble, don’t worry. He’s just doing his research by reading old interviews. Those quotes are from this article from 2010: https://nymag.com/arts/popmusic/features/65127/

It’s a fantastic article, everyone should reread it! 

PHEW.... they almost got me, gal :messga:

Thanks for the clarification, I just assumed that was his material. Not me jumping the gun to drag him on GGD... :billie:

Madam Margolyes
48 minutes ago, Meat said:

I love this top 5! I wish they switch Olivia for Penélope.

I think colman is in but they'll switch nicole kidman, the review embargo for her film just lifted and people are already dropping her out of their predictions

4 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

PHEW.... they almost got me, gal :messga:

Thanks for the clarification, I just assumed that was his material. Not me jumping the gun to drag him on GGD... :billie:

haha no worries! I understand the confusion, I just happened to have read that article... many times, that’s my own weirdness :laughga:

it’s exciting that he’s really putting in the work! 

Mother of Puppies
2 hours ago, AshIey said:

She went to a private girls school, that can be brutal. I don’t doubt she was bullied even though she was popular and had friends. For reference a group of girls locked me in the bathroom once :selena:

Anyway, I’m interested to hear this interview since it seems to talk about her past a lot!

I don't doubt at all that she was bullied. I had many friends too and was "somewhat popular" and I got bullied by 1 girl in particular! Just 1 girl who made my life miserable for one whole year until I moved away.

You don't need to be a loner to get bullied. It can happen to anyone.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived