Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New Gaga Interviews (Dec 7)

Siena

Featured Posts

She looks great! 

Those were both nice little interviews. The first one especially, the guy had good and interesting questions, I wish she had more time with him!

• Siena changed the title to New Gaga Interviews (Dec 7)
CyanDante

The way she says "I appreciate you" at the end. 🥺❤️

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

I love that shade of blonde with the dark roots. Stay away from the bleach Freddie!! 

I loved her last answer and how she's trying to not go so hard for her art. She might not succeed but at least she recognises that there needs to be boundaries. I wonder if that's something new since she met Michael and perhaps planning a family. Staying in character is fine when you're a single woman but when you've kids freaking out becsyse mommy is suddenly talking in a weird  accent it's a different story 🤣🤣

Mother of Puppies

Pretty make up and red suits her so well!

And I love when her roots are coming out... I prefer this cuz it looks a bit more natural to me. :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

She finally left her real hair with extensions, during the red carpet looks and the interviews for HOG so far she wore wigs, now this look is much more natural and suit her the best with her roots showing, also her lips and face seem more relaxed and natural too, she is radiating! 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Pretty make up and red suits her so well!

And I love when her roots are coming out... I prefer this cuz it looks a bit more natural to me. :tony:

50 minutes ago, thopekas said:

She finally left her real hair with extensions, during the red carpet looks and the interviews for HOG so far she wore wigs, now this look is much more natural and suit her the best with her roots showing, also her lips and face seem more relaxed and natural too, she is radiating! 

Nooo please don't encourage the roots, I hate them:selena: it looks messy and poorly maintained. After all these years, those flawless Gucci premiere/press wigs were a godsend.

Actually we know Gaga loves to do the opposite of what people ask for. So maybe keep begging for the roots:enigma:

but also how does a root look more natural? If she were a natural blonde she wouldn't have a black root:bear:

She looks very good and casual, I like this more than the promotional looks with lots of make-up she's had lately. 

:kiss:

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Also how does a root look more natural? If she were a natural blonde she wouldn't have a root:bear:

hmmmm... not particularly true. The hair around that area is usually a bit darker than on the rest of the hair or the hair tips. (I have that too even though I'm a natural brunette, but my hair gets lighter towards the tips)

And I've seen that with many people - especially with dark blondes. (Not saying everyone has that but I've seen it a lot)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Suspiria
9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

hmmmm... not particularly true. The hair around that area is usually a bit darker than on the hair tips. (I have that too even though I'm a natural brunette, but my hair gets lighter towards the tips)

And I've seen that with many people - especially with dark blondes. (Not saying everyone has that but I've seen it a lot)

Well that's true but no natural blonde has black roots like that.

I think if she went for a darker/warmer more honey blonde, the roots would blend in and look nice. But woth the perfect platinum blonde she always goes for it just looks too jarring and is clear she just hasn't bothered to get a touch up.

She looks amazing! There's something about red with her, she always looks great.

Also the last part where she talks about her romance with suffering for your art, that she is fascinated by it, and that she willing to do almost anything in order to be authentic in her art, so true. She also talked about that she can learn to be a little easier with herself.

Archived