💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MsMojo ranks every Gaga acting performance

COOOK

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

How is HoG behind AHS Hotel? :neyde:

While the countess is definitely an iconic character, i don't even think that's her best performance in AHS, to me her performance in AHS Roanoke > AHS Hotel

2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

How is HoG behind AHS Hotel? :neyde:

While the countess is definitely an iconic character, i don't even think that's her best performance in AHS, to me her performance in AHS Roanoke > AHS Hotel

I agree, her role as Scathach is so underrated! I was disappointed she wasn’t in the episode as “the actress playing Scathach” since she wasn’t the real character.

Bradley

I don't even need to watch House of Gucci (I haven't) to know that House of Gucci should come first, and then A Star Is Born, and then American Horror Story: Hotel.

15 hours ago, Oriane said:

Looking back, I still can't believe she did the Countess at this point of her career. She hadn't had any big roles before that and Ryan Murphy totally trusted her to play the main character of a whole AHS season. And she was confident enough to totally go for it, she really wanted to be more into acting but people didn't know that at this point. And the fact that this was a TV series and not a movie, too. Mid-2010s was when directors and actors from cinema were starting to realize that there was potential in TV and it wasn't a less good version of movies, but Gaga already knew that.

I swear in a way or another she is always a bit ahead of most people. Time and time again, her instint is incredible. Its probably the most fascinating thing about gaga. Shes very conservative but has a thing to understand whats “the next stop”

Sweet Jane

Her best performances in order:

1. House of Gucci

2. A Star Is Born

3. AHS: Hotel

4. AHS: Roanoke

5. SNL skits

5. Marry The Night video

6. G.U.Y video

7. 911 video

8. Telephone video 

9. Judas video

10. Applause video

Personally I'd say...

1. House of Gucci
2. A Star Is Born
3. AHS (Raonoke) 
4. AHS (Hotel)
5. Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
6. Machette Kills 

Unpopular opinion but I think her second season character in AHS was much more thought out and fascinating to watch than The Countess, which felt like Gaga playing herself for the most part. Although, she does shine in parts, especially 'Battle Royale' (Episode 11). It's interesting because I think her performances get better with each film/project which is a positive to take away. 

Archived