💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna, Beyoncé and Taylor featured on Forbes’ Most Powerful Women list

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

#68 Rihanna 
Rihanna, Barbados' most famous export, is now a billionaire, thanks to the success of cosmetics line Fenty Beauty.
The cosmetics company, which she co-owns with French luxury retailer LVMH, generated more than $550 million in revenue in 2020.
Her stake in the fast-growing cosmetics company comprises the majority of her fortune.
She also has a 30% stake in the Savage x Fenty lingerie line, which raised money at a $1 billion valuation in February 2021.
Her high-fashion line with LVMH - also called Fenty --didn't do well and halted operations in February 2021.

#76 Beyoncé Knowles
Beyonce's On The Run II stadium tour with husband Jay-Z grossed roughly $5 million per night, pulling in a total of more than $250 million.
In April 2019, the pop star released 'Homecoming,' a live album and Netflix special about her groundbreaking 2018 performance at Coachella.
Also in April, Beyonce announced a new partnership with Adidas to relaunch her activewear line Ivy Park.
Beyonce first rose to fame as the lead singer in girl-group Destiny's Child.
She voices the part of Nala in the 'Lion King' remake.
Her husband Jay-Z is now a billionaire thanks to a variety of investments in music, art and liquor.

#78 Taylor Swift
In 2021, Taylor Swift began releasing re-records of her older music in order to regain their ownership rights. Red (Taylor's Version) became her 10th album to reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
In July 2020, Swift surprise-released "Folklore," written and produced entirely in quarantine. It was the year's first album to sell 1 million units. In December, she surprise-released "Evermore."
Following the Covid-19 outbreak, Swift canceled all her 2020 tour dates, with plans to reschedule some for 2021.
Swift has leveraged her fame to encourage political action, asking fans to support the Equality Act with her 2019 single "You Need To Calm Down."

https://www.forbes.com/power-women/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

pachinko
Just now, pachinko said:

No Billie Elijah or Adela? :air:

Rihann doesn’t even do music anymore! :huntyga: Edit: thought it was a musician list. Whoops!

TEANUS

I understand Rihanna and Taylor but Beyoncé’s attributes for being on this 2021 list are all from 2019 and earlier :oprah: Not to mention they list the fact that Jay-Z is a billionaire as part of her qualifications. I would argue Billie, Dua, Doja, and even Gaga as all much more qualified then her on a 2021 list

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

VoldeLorde2

I'd say Taylor was more powerful this year. I mean, two #1 albums, #1 single, AOTY win, constant presence within pop culture. What did Rihanna and Beyoncé do? 

Spoiler

Genuinely asking, don't hate me :cryga:

It's ok Lady GaGa is a genderless QueenieKing! She was disqualified for being above these humanely concepts :excuseu:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

What did Rihanna and Beyoncé do? 

this is not about music. Rihanna and Beyonce are better entrepreneurs than Taylor. Rihanna became a billionaire has Fenty Beauty, Savage X Fenty. Beyonce has Ivy Park.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Joaco95
29 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I understand Rihanna and Taylor but Beyoncé’s attributes for being on this 2021 list are all from 2019 and earlier :oprah: Not to mention they list the fact that Jay-Z is a billionaire as part of her qualifications. I would argue Billie, Dua, Doja, and even Gaga as all much more qualified then her on a 2021 list

adidas x Ivy Park has constantly released drops throughout the whole year

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Swift has leveraged her fame to encourage political action, asking fans to support the Equality Act with her 2019 single "You Need To Calm Down."

:sharon::lmao:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

TEANUS
31 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

adidas x Ivy Park has constantly released drops throughout the whole year

Ehhhh I guess that’s true. It’s bigger than Haus Labs but the same could be said for Gaga, with another acclaimed lead movie role on her shoulders, a 6x Grammy award nominated album, endless philanthropy, multiple brand partnerships, and two other music releases this year. I still think Beyoncé always makes these lists simply cause she’s Beyoncé and the norm is to automatically acclaim her. Taylor is working her up to a similar status IMO

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

CannaeDrive

Gaga is beyond anyway, earthling peasants cannot relate with their pitiful lists of fakes :ohwell:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Joaco95
11 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

Gaga is beyond anyway, earthling peasants cannot relate with their pitiful lists of fakes :ohwell:

k

I never take these lists seriously. What Gaga did this year alone outdoes what any of them did (this year). The only thing Taylor has is #1s. I can see why Rihanna is on there though, but certainly not Beyonce (again, this year).

lavender blonde

Gaga deserved to be there. Not only because she's super successful in her career (L4S nominated 6x for Grammy's, Oscar worth role in HoG), but mostly because of One World: Together at Home concert which raised 35M $ for Covid relief. She also performed at Biden's inauguration and was (as always) pretty vocal about social/political issues.

Archived