💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey dragged into sexual assault lawsuit against Marilyn Manson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Marilyn Manson’s ex-wife Dita Von Teese — along with singer Lana Del Rey & Evan Rachel Wood — are being dragged into the lawsuit accusing the shock rocker of sexually abusing actress Esmé Bianco.

According to court documents Bianco and Manson updated the court on the case with a joint status report. The filing explains Esmé Bianco is suing her ex-boyfriend for sexual assault and sexual battery.

The parties also list the witnesses they plan on deposing or calling to the stand in the trial. The list includes Manson’s ex Evan Rachel Wood who has accused the singer of horrific abuse during their relationship.

Another witness listed is Dita Von Teese, who dated Manson from 2001 until 2006. 

Another witness is actress Charlyne Li. She accused Marilyn of harassment on the set of House. She claimed he called her “China man” and was rough on other crew members.

Lastly, Lana Del Rey and director Eli Roth are listed as potential witnesses. According to reports, Lana filmed a disturbing video — directed by Eli — with Manson back in 2012.

In her suit, Esmé Bianco accuses  Marilyn Manson of coercing her into involuntary servitude, which included sexual abuse and physical abuse” during a three-year relationship with the singer.  She claims he deprived her of food and sleep, controlled her movements, wardrobe, and contacts, and threatened to sabotage her visa process if she did not comply with his demands.

Marilyn denies the allegations claiming they are false and “part of a coordinated attack” aimed at “exploiting and monetizing the #MeToo movement.”

The docs also reveal the parties expect the trial to last 6-8 days. She plans on calling 10-15 witnesses while Marilyn Manson plans on calling 4-6.

Esmé Bianco is seeking $10 million in damages.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

flyaway

I'm so disappointed on MM. I thought he was a decent person. 

Guess he portrays in his art exactly who he is in real life. 

ProfessionalClown

Esme seriously needs to get her story straight bc she’s changed it at lest 15 times.

Esme has said by her own accord Manson flying her out to LA was “the best thing that’s ever happened to me” bc it helped her get out of her PAST abusive relationship. Not just that but Esme THANKED him on many many occasions AFTER breaking up for pushing her more into her career. 

Esme literally posted FAKE whip marks. The “whip” marks Manson left were literally just rope marks from a photoshoot SHE DID and it’s very obvious with the pattern indentations on her skin it was rope. Not just that but she said she has massive scars from them but in any photo that shows her back, there’s 0, and she DELETED multiple pics like that to make her point more believable.

Not just that but she was literally even promoting Manson good past when Evan made her statements. She was literally chill with him until Evan and her started the whole Phoenix Act thing which has been kinda critiqued by many many people.

Also why would they bring in Dita? She and Manson have been friends for YEARS after their divorce. They literally went on like double dates. Dita said she never experienced abuse and didn’t wanna comment on anything….so why tf are they bringing her into it?  

with Charlyne, their story was already debunked by people who were there, that’s why no one takes them seriously bc everyone saw otherwise.

BlingNotTheMusic

The whole thing is so odd. I definitely believe Evan Rachel Wood, but why would he just leave Dita alone? I don't get it

Archived