Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA twigs attends The King's Man premiere in London looking stunning

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

FKA twigs looked stunning as she attended The King's Man premiere in London on Monday.

The singer, 33, wowed in a vibrant orange hooded gown which hugged her toned frame as she posed up.

The hood was pulled up over her frosted blonde locks and she sported metallic shadow, feline flicks of liner and rose lipstick.

51411609-10281083-image-a-1_16388128800851411605-10281083-image-a-9_163881358188
51411591-10281083-image-a-10_16388135846fka-twigs-steps-out-kingsman-premiere-13fka-twigs-steps-out-kingsman-premiere-03fka-twigs-steps-out-kingsman-premiere-10 fka-twigs-steps-out-kingsman-premiere-01FF92iTcWQAcM2P-?format=jpg&name=900x900

S

• FfFfFfFF changed the title to FKA twigs attends The King's Man premiere in London looking stunning
MaybeKermit

The dress is amazing but there s sth about that blonde hair that I really dont like…

ever since she got that (blonde) mullet actually her face has been looking different, idk

ItWasntLaauv

She stays stunning as ever!! Glad she was able to get out and have some fun, I know her pup just went missing and passed. I hope keeping busy has been helping. :heart:

the first pic made me think she had a bun and I was like hmm.. but then its not there and I love it :vegas:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, QUEENH said:

Wait... Did she get a boob job? I always thought she was quite small breasted when dancing.. 

This picture is from 2015

CQvjbDJWgAAiSIr.png

And this is a Red Carpet look from 20184C3F988700000578-0-image-a-17_1526351463

Suspiria
10 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

The dress is amazing but there s sth about that blonde hair that I really dont like…

ever since she got that (blonde) mullet actually her face has been looking different, idk

I agree. Usually I feel like she can pull off anything, but idk the blonde just looks boring and doesn't suit her.

I don't mind the hair too much here though, the dress and makeup are so sickening (the boots... I am willing to overlook!)

Archived