💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rolling Stone & Billboard names SOUR Best Album of 2021

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Lighter changed the title to Rolling Stone & Billboard names SOUR Best Album of 2021
Lighter
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

halsey sweetie i'm so sorry

great visuals but her album is not really nnn…:huntyga:

newseason

Meh. This is really not it. It's neither fun / catchy (except for like 2-3 songs maybe), nor experimenting with anything really nor having any depth. I wouldn't have enjoyed this even at 16 lol 

The one thing that's interesting in pop music though is timing and being in the right place at the right time. Had anyone released this kind of album 2-3 years ago, it would have flopped greatly. 

Also, the fact that the album of the year is a record built on drama doesn't sit well with me. Yeah, technically she just wrote her side of the story, but the way this turned into death threats for the other side is just off-putting, especially since she could have told her fans to stop with the toxic behavior. 

But yeah, she has a lot of time to grow in her profession, especially given her age. For a debut album it's not terrible, just mediocre. 

49 minutes ago, Lighter said:

great visuals but her album is not really nnn…:huntyga:

the album was solid from start to finish and i will hear NOTHING else on the topic!

mother, what must i do?

“Rolling stone and billboard name SOUR…..”

is what I saw… thinking this would end with “CANDY as the best song of 2020”

:toofunny:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived