💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman Demo in a Y2K Ad

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Bonkers

ฉันชอบ! เพลงนี้ดีมาก ฉันชอบ. ตอนนี้อยากได้เป๊ปซี่บลูเหมือนสาวสวย

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

25 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

ฉันชอบ! เพลงนี้ดีมาก ฉันชอบ. ตอนนี้อยากได้เป๊ปซี่บลูเหมือนสาวสวย

เป๊ปซี่โกลด์ เป็นยังไง? :gaycat:

BabylonChristmas

Yeees to both the Free Woman demo, and Pepsi Blue :tony:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

is it me or everything about the y2k culture is very cute, ethereal and dreamlike? that's why i love slayyyter so much! i wish i could've experience it! it needs to make a comeback

Dua Lipa was trying to bring it back too but failed 

ItWasntLaauv

Y2K/2000’s aesthetics will never get old for me, I love the circular geometry, the blues and whites, and crisp, saturated brightness of everything. Includes the technology and gadgets out at the time too. It’s just so shiny, unique, and fun!

Helxig

The demo actually does sound like what Free Woman would've sounded like back in 2000. Very dated. So glad they revamped it!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Moonlight on Water

I honestly wanted Dawn of Chromatica to be an album full of demos :bradley:

she/her

NFRatwell
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

The demo actually does sound like what Free Woman would've sounded like back in 2000. Very dated. So glad they revamped it!

I think the released version fits the album more, but I do miss the dated sound. Taking away that bass and all the quirky sounds would be like taking away the sax from TEOG. Sometimes dated is what makes a song amazing 

Christopher Rolas

I've been saying this, The remix with Rina Sawayama is superior to the album version but none of these two versions is as good and gorgeous as the demo is. Don't gainsay, it's period. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

QueenChromatix

To be honest i still don't understand why her team didn't even upload lyric video to Free Woman, when they announced it as 4th single from Chromatica back in April this year.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

10 hours ago, dojo said:

is it me or everything about the y2k culture is very cute, ethereal and dreamlike? that's why i love slayyyter so much! i wish i could've experience it! it needs to make a comeback

Dua Lipa was trying to bring it back too but failed 

It was kind of like the 50s in that it was the promoted aesthetic but it wasn’t like every person walks around like the girls and gals today wearing the stuff that celebs and such wore back then. Fast fashion wasn’t really as much a thing yet, bear in mind. Like ever, there was a disconnect between the promoted culture and the actual one lmao

Archived