💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lil Nas X’s skirt falls off during his set at Audacy’s Beach Festival

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PartySick

At least he laughed it off :diane:

Random MJ fact (since he's a fan and referenced the song before), one of the reasons Michael didn't perform Remember the Time at the Dangerous Tour was because wardrobe couldn't create a skirt that stayed on his dancers reliably during the choreography :vegas:

Nas is having the same issue :vegas:

🖤

enissa11
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

At least he laughed it off :diane:

Random MJ fact (since he's a fan and referenced the song before), one of the reasons Michael didn't perform Remember the Time at the Dangerous Tour was because wardrobe couldn't create a skirt that stayed on his dancers reliably during the choreography :vegas:

Nas is having the same issue :vegas:

but his dancers are just fine shaking their asses with skirts in the backgroud, i don't know, i think this is silly, it's not like he we haven't seen him in his underwear at the vmas, why so much modesty over a fall off skirt or ripped pants?? i don't understand...

Mad Architect of Light

5 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

but his dancers are just fine shaking their asses with skirts in the backgroud, i don't know, i think this is silly, it's not like he we haven't seen him in his underwear at the vmas, why so much modesty over a fall off skirt or ripped pants?? i don't understand understand...

I mean it could be underwear showing  a lot, who knows lol plus I think it might have just been a bit instinctual 

PartySick
39 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

He need to start wearing clothes that fit him right not tight. 

I don't approve of this message :neyde:

His clothes need to be tighter :fan:

🖤

40 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

He need to start wearing clothes that fit him right not tight. 

I'm sure it's intentional. First wardrobe malfunction with the pants, okay but it still looked like a stunt. But a second time now it's just too obvious :rip:

2 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

I wanna se what's underneath the cover :stalkga:

Sis, he's done underwear pics before. He's packing

ChavaWM

Everything he does is very calculated and staged so this probably is too but he should've made it seem more real

Archived