💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake has withdrawn his 2 Grammy nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

He was nominated for Best Rap Album for his “Certified Lover Boy” album and Best Rap Performance for his song “Way 2 Sexy” (featuring Future and Young Thug).
https://variety.com/2021/music/news/drake-withdraws-2021-grammy-nominations-1235127358/

The Recording Academy has already added the Drake changes to its list of changes
https://www.grammy.com/grammys/awards/awards-updates

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TheOriginalOne

Now, if we could only persuade the nominees in Gaga’s categories to withdraw as well. 

natalia-kills-talk.gif

Teletubby

Variety added this to the article:
Recording Academy CEO Harvey Mason jr. has made a strong and concerted effort to overhaul some Academy procedures and staff and effectively clean up the organization’s act in the wake of years of accusations of insider deals and self-interest.{...}.
And although some cried foul when the Academy abruptly expanded the nominees for Best Album, Song, Record and New Artist from 8to 10 last month, Mason insisted it was a decision that had long been in the works that Academy execs and board members saw an opportunity to finalize (although some suggest it was done to ensure that Taylor Swift, who had no other 2022 nominations, got one).:billie:

Runway
10 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Damn the Scammies are literally falling apart :bradley:

No as long as our pop girlies stand with them. Its always these men who are sore loser cry babies about grammys :billie:

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Grammys cancelled 

Grammy’s have botched themselves throughout the years. It’s sad to see

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

No as long as our pop girlies stand with them. Its always these men who are sore loser cry babies about grammys :billie:

Lmao don't forget the response from female artists back in 2018:huntyga:

P!NK, Lorde, Sheryl Crow, Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX, Halsey, and more called out the Grammys President after he claimed female artists need to "step up" to fix the imbalance in lack of female artist representation.

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Runway said:

way 2 sexy deserved to be recognized and glorified tho

very few sexy bops are getting release each year

there's scarcity

Archived