Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian ‘dating’ as a PR stunt?

Kitsch

Pete Davidson & Kim Kardashian ‘dating’ as a PR stunt?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian dating as a PR stunt?

• Yes, it is a PR stunt
    • No, it is a reach

Featured Posts

We all know about the unfortunate tragedy which occurred at Astroworld, and one user (through YT Shorts) noted that the ‘relationship’ between Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian could be an PR stunt to take off the heat from Kylie, which received a lot of backlash due to the situation at Astroworld, and the lack of response from the Kardashians-Jenners. And Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Parker being the new ‘IT couple’, which could lead to KK not wanting them to ‘take the shine’ from her. What does GGD think about this? Is this a PR stunt which was carefully calculated? Or is it a reach?

majkl > kitsch

Stef666

It's a PR stunt. Pete Davidson is dating me.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Yes for a simple reason, it cannot be a coincidence. MGK Megan Fox, rockstar looks white boy, very popular couple now, Kourtney and her rockstar white boy, very popular. Kim K always dating other types of dudes (mostly african descent), all of a sudden shes with a white boy rockstar vibes kinda. Coincidence? No. she wanna get in that same train for attention, him too

JazzGa

It's both. I think they really are hooking up and enjoying each other's company, but they are also cashing in on the hype over their image.

Also it's ridiculous to drag Kim Kardashian into AstroWorld, she had nothing to do with that

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

myluis617
2 hours ago, majkl said:

We all know about the unfortunate tragedy which occurred at Astroworld, and one user (through YT Shorts) noted that the ‘relationship’ between Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian could be an PR stunt to take off the heat from Kylie, which received a lot of backlash due to the situation at Astroworld, and the lack of response from the Kardashians-Jenners. And Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Parker being the new ‘IT couple’, which could lead to KK not wanting them to ‘take the shine’ from her. What does GGD think about this? Is this a PR stunt which was carefully calculated? Or is it a reach?

I really wish people would stop with these conspiracies cause they don't make no damn sense at all. I do see it as a stunt but not to distract people I'm sure its for more publicity. signs summerblockbusters GIF by Sony Movie Channel

Archived