YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
20 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

so what? she does whatever she wants, ill still be bopping to PCD

sEpArAtE aRt fRoM aRtIsT teas :huntyga:

...considering her as an artist might be hyperbole but still-:haroon:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

moonsago

As hard as it might be to accept, we can’t convince the whole world to be on our side. People will always have different opinions and we must respect that even if it’s hard. I gave up on trying to convince people because guess what, they are also trying to convince you. We are all the same in our differances. We see them as stupid, they see us as stupid. So what can you do? Respect their choice as they are free to do whatever they like and you live your life doing as you please. Healing the world doesn’t look like ‘hey get on my side’ because everybody wants the same thing, it looks like ‘hey I respect your side’. 

ShayCristoforo

She said it well in Beep (her only vocal solo) ... 

"I don't give a ____"

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Roboboy

Idiotic. purely incorrect and pure ignorance. but whatever she does her job well in PCD so

We have no natural immunity to COVID since humanity has never seen this virus before. 

Herd immunity would kill millions of people. These dumbasses don’t understand that they would be sentencing some of their loved ones to death without the vaccines or social distancing. Think smallpox and Native Americans or bubonic plague and Europeans.

Science has allowed us go skip the part where a chunk of the population has to die for us to become immune but, ya know, humans being morons as per usual. 

The good thing is that majority of people who can get vaccinated actually have gotten vaccinated. The bad thing is that the unvaccinated will allow the virus to live on and mutate. 

Archived