💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Olivia Rodrigo reveals Sour tour dates

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Bleachella
15 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Did she fail her 10th grade geography course? Does she not know what world tour means? And, in terms of the US dates, why do her and so many artists fail to realize that Florida is the 3rd most populous state in the US? So many artist have been skipping it lately. 

point to the word "world" anywhere in the announcement. quickly! 

ditto on florida tho... the girls are abandoning us 

LateToCult
4 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Did she fail her 10th grade geography course? Does she not know what world tour means? And, in terms of the US dates, why do her and so many artists fail to realize that Florida is the 3rd most populous state in the US? So many artist have been skipping it lately. 

I felt hella musty when I visited Florida. My freshly shaved cheeks felt like they were slipping and sliding when I walked. Maybe she feels the same. :ladyhaha:

monstertoronto

I’m surprised that they’re following the standard strategy of having “new acts” start with theatres on their first tour.  She’s such a phenomenon they must know they could easily upgrade to arenas right away.  Gaga’s monster ball did do this too, starting at theatres and then doing a total revamp when upgraded to arenas. 

17 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I felt hella musty when I visited Florida. My freshly shaved cheeks felt like they were slipping and sliding when I walked. Maybe she feels the same. :ladyhaha:

i-

Archived