💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BTS have reunited

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Heygirl22

after Butter and Permission to Dance I was really hoping for more English songs they are so talented. 🥺

4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

is Jin ever going to the military 

I heard he can delay his military service because of their success, and there is a possibility for them to not doing the military service

Luna Lovegood

the deserve a lot of break tbh they should break for at least a year or two but the longer the better I think so maybe 3 years plus? It would help them so much tbh 

luna’s advocate

KURUSHITOVSKA

For a decade or two please, they really need some rest they been working so hard

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ItWasntLaauv

Haven’t they taken “breaks” before that ended up being like 2 seconds long before releasing more music again?

I hope it's an actual break and not just one like Ed Sheeran took, they deserve it.

Spoiler

I mean we do, but yeah. :ohwell:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

moonsago

Sweety... it’s until March. Lmao. It literally says in the post. In that sense they have been taking 3 month ‘breaks’ from releasing stuff for the past 2 years also... I always find these idol breaks funny cause they are not breaks at all. Lmao But anyways, please comeback with good music, this year was not my fav as an army :toofunny: 

RAMROD

Can they make it into indefinite hiatus pls :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sepsami

Seems like they're pulling an Ed Sheeran, announcing a break so they get to make their glorious "comeback" and score higher sales :poot: meanwhile they've been gone a couple months lol

Roboboy
4 hours ago, dzox said:

I heard he can delay his military service because of their success, and there is a possibility for them to not doing the military service

this is so messed up in my opinion, if every other man has to so should they

• Teletubby changed the title to BTS have reunited

Archived