💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift no longer Grammy nominees for Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Sour’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
23 hours ago, Meat said:

It wasn’t even in the original list of nominees lol it’s not winning anything. Everyone knows that Evermore is basically folklore rejects. 

Read my post again. lol Now that the nominations are out, it's a clean slate. Back to black. Voting starts from scratch. It's now a level playing field and she has been nominated. Like I said those Grammy voters are now thinking "Omg we almost allowed the Queen's new album to get completely snubbed. We better apologize by giving her AOTY."

If y'all think evermoregrammys isn't now in the running for AOTY...  :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
On 12/5/2021 at 9:47 PM, Meat said:

I won’t rule it out lol. Hayley Williams is also a credited songwriter on Sour for the same reasons as Taylor yet somehow only Taylor receives a nomination? Seems fishy :ph34r:

St Vincent also received a nomination for this so… the argument you’re trying to make just doesn’t work lmao

CyanDante
30 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

St Vincent also received a nomination for this so… the argument you’re trying to make just doesn’t work lmao

All the three writers on Cruel Summer got grammy nominations for Sour. Which they shouldn't have in the first place, just like Hayley didn't get one. Because Hayley is listed as a songwriter on Sour too for her interpolated track. But somehow Jack Antonoff, St. Vincent, Taylor Swift managed to score nominations for the same thing - an interpolated track.

This is the argument that he is making.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived