Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift no longer Grammy nominees for Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘Sour’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

About what??? Lmfao you act as if she stormed into the Grammys demanding a nomination for this

I won’t rule it out lol. Hayley Williams is also a credited songwriter on Sour for the same reasons as Taylor yet somehow only Taylor receives a nomination? Seems fishy :ph34r:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

Evermore is going to win. lol  If you think those Grammy voters aren't thinking "Omg we almost allowed the Queen's new album to get completely snubbed. We better not make that mistake twice and apologize by giving her AOTY." :huntyga: #GrammysSoTaylor

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Patriziaa Reggiani

Eversnore barely got into the final pick of AOTY nominees, the check got cleared last minute me thinks, she's not winning anything this year, lol.

The real contenders are SOUR, L4S and HTE. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

36 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Evermore is going to win. lol  If you think those Grammy voters aren't thinking "Omg we almost allowed the Queen's new album to get completely snubbed. We better not make that mistake twice and apologize by giving her AOTY." :huntyga: #GrammysSoTaylor

It wasn’t even in the original list of nominees lol it’s not winning anything. Everyone knows that Evermore is basically folklore rejects. 

Kim Petrus
55 minutes ago, Meat said:

It wasn’t even in the original list of nominees lol it’s not winning anything. Everyone knows that Evermore is basically folklore rejects. 

Mmh so why is it even better than folklore than :huntyga:

gypsy101
5 hours ago, Meat said:

I won’t rule it out lol. Hayley Williams is also a credited songwriter on Sour for the same reasons as Taylor yet somehow only Taylor receives a nomination? Seems fishy :ph34r:

neither one of them should have been credited

43 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

Mmh so why is it even better than folklore than :huntyga:

I mean that depends on your perspective. Some people think Lover is better than Folklore so...

CyanDante
35 minutes ago, Meat said:

I mean that depends on your perspective. Some people think Lover is better than Folklore so...

And some people think all her work post 1989 has been garbage. :fan:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

freebit

I still wonder if Taylor really went after that credit, or Interscope/whoever Olivia's publishing is were just covering their bases. Like, would they really want to voluntarily give up that type of money? Not a Taylor fan, but I'd be surprised if she'd really be that cold to a fan of hers. Though, she did sue a fan on etsy before, so IDK. 

Wet Fire

Taylor must be traumatized by this. The way she's been obsessed with being nominated for and winning Grammys (even though she has won many already) :messga:

chineselovegaga

Taylor always gives me the feeling that "if the Grammy doesn't give me the annual album award, it hurts me":oprah:

Archived