alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Can she stop looking great in every hair color? :grr:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shes giving christian mom that yells at pride commercials and has a closeted son that listens to the rah rah bitch 

Cello

She's always so cute :bradley:

Looking 12 with this hair tho :bradley:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
1 minute ago, Babel said:

shes giving christian mom that yells at pride commercials and has a closeted son that listens to the rah rah bitch 

:air:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

2 minutes ago, Babel said:

suspiciously accurate :partysick:

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

She looks very average 

to you your opinion GIF

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Glamourpuss

It does age her a bit but at the same time it's nice that she's trying different looks and feels comfortable enough to do that.

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It does age her a bit but at the same time it's nice that she's trying different looks and feels comfortable enough to do that.

the color looks AMAZING on her. but the style is serving soccer mom and maybe i feel especially triggered by this because i had the SAME hair style 10 years ago and it didn’t look good then either and i wish someone told me  :cryga:

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the color looks AMAZING on her. but the style is serving soccer mom and maybe i feel especially triggered by this because i had the SAME hair style 10 years ago and it didn’t look good then either and i wish someone told me  :cryga:

I've had this hair style too when I was in my early twenties and it's a big regret of mine. :laughga: I think that's why I think it's cute she's trying something different because we all go through a bad hair phase. 

Archived