Billie flaunts brown hair

alsemanche

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

whoever cut her hair like that should be fired 

Damn sis. I would say it needs more body but yeah the style itself is not the T

1 hour ago, BELLYACHE said:

I miss 2018 Billie style, :(1287572.jpgbe3b8ddd153adf49ccdc71160b0ca54e.jpgScreen-Shot-2018-05-01-at-12.55.48.png?fGettyImages-1031079594.jpgGettyImages-1071952346.jpgvolosy-blondinka-pevitsa-singer-billie-e

She has stated she was so unhappy during this time tho. She's having her Joanne era rn :trollga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all hair colors and think people should try anything they want since it grows out anyways, but if this doesn’t prove darker hair makes certain people look older then I don’t know what will. I still like it though! 

3 hours ago, Babel said:

shes giving christian mom that yells at pride commercials and has a closeted son that listens to the rah rah bitch 

Twitter when Perfect Illusion was released:

CaliforniaDreamin
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Can she stop looking great in every hair color? :grr:

High school mom vibes with c+ average vibes, and smokes cigs in her 2003 Toyota in the school parking lot between periods 

Ladey Gaygay

I love when gay  (or even straight but lets not act like any ppl on ggd are straight...) adult men get to bully a young girl just for dyeing her hair?

Can teen young girls do anything any more without people feeling the urge to say 

"Looks horrible"

"Aged her"

"She looked better years ago"

ppl do this ish to young girls and yet are the first to cry "FREE BRITNEY" its weird

rant over, cast ur stones you know im right

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay

i literally come on here once in a blue moon to call ppl out on their ish and leave, literally in my azealia banks era

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Color is nice but that helmet-shaped haircut is a no :lmao:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

AdmistTheLight

Yass, such shades, feel free to attack a women appearance and choices, pop off sassy queens :saladga:

Liberaté mi amor

Archived