💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish's bodyguards protect her from fans at JFK Airport

Teletubby

Featured Posts

See now that is something that bugs me. How can you call yourself a fan if you will go as far as pushing your idol just to take a damn picture? If I met Gaga I would never dare to do that

HuffsAhoy

Yet another example of a selfish, out of touch, fan. There is no way I could ever be a celebrity in today's society. The second someone got that closed to me and physically pushed me just to snap a selfie, I'd go Bjork. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

TheSlash

I don't count this vile human being to the Billie fandom, this gurl was just attention seeking :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

I'm so glad Gaga is largely past this era. I know there are still occasional incidents but by and large she moves around safely and privately. She's rarely papped. 

JazzGa

They weren't even talking to her or looking at her, they were looking at themselves in their phones. Great example of how celebrities are objectified when they're in public. I doubt they are fans, just people who have heard of her. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

alsemanche

I really don't know how she kept her cool like that and didn't immediately lash out on them. Imagine someone shoving themselves on you like that and taking a photo without even saying a word to you. I'd straight up 

welcome-to-bangkok-bjork.gif 

them

Soft, soothing, and succulent

How could a picture like that mean anything when you have to go to those lengths and annoy the artist just to get it?

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Yet another example of a selfish, out of touch, fan. There is no way I could ever be a celebrity in today's society. The second someone got that closed to me and physically pushed me just to snap a selfie, I'd go Bjork. 

ud be villified for it

Archived